proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
My absolute favorite HDV flavor!

Posted by Jerry in Winter Haven (proudlion) on 16th Jul 2013

This HDV flavor has become my favorite. In my three and a half years of being tobacco free, I have ordered Cinnamon Red Hots from a number of vendors but, once I discovered HDV, have not gone back to any of the others. Although one's evaluation of a flavor is highly subjective, I encourage anyone who enjoys that sweet/hot Cinnamon candy flavor to do yourself a favor and order this!

WindLvr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Erie, PA
OMG! I don't think I have done the math like this to see how many cigarettes I would have smoked had I not quit. The money is another thing that gets me with the cost of smokes these days!!! I can't believe it.

Hats off to High Desert Vapes too! You guys are great. I order all my DIY supplies from you. Keep up the great work!!!

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Just got my order from you late last week. Excited to have my nic in VG now! Here's the review I sent:

Good Nic Base 4 stars

This is the first time I have purchased from you. Wizard Labs was out of what I needed, and you had the same nic so I went for it. So far I am happy! My only small gripe is that it is not colorless, but has a slight yellow tinge. But my understanding is that this is normal for nic base, and it doesn't effect the quality. Thanks for having it when my normal vendor didn't. I will be back!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread