Head for the Hills Part 3 !!! By Dark City Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
not doing to bad. glad to see u all here!! how would u all like a chit chat contest thread. you can talk about anything u like and also let bill know how u like his juices and what u would like him to make and just about what ever. he will still have weekly prizes but he will switch up the prizes so u never know what u may win. give me some feedback.:toast:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
not doing to bad. glad to see u all here!! how would u all like a chit chat contest thread. you can talk about anything u like and also let bill know how u like his juices and what u would like him to make and just about what ever. he will still have weekly prizes but he will switch up the prizes so u never know what u may win. give me some feedback.:toast:

Hiya Redd,

That sounds pretty cool. :)

So I'll start with a Funny . . .

BroccoliWalnutampMushroomILookLikeGame_zps43175c5c.jpg

Anyone wanna talk about that? :lol:

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I think that is a Great idea :)
I love surprises and talking to you all!

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
Sounds good to me.
:}

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
no, i can not do that...can you?

Nope. I can't do that, but I did dream of her doing that last night. :lol:

yeah I just got done doing that!
Heck no I can't do that! loll
Couldn't do that when I was 20 ! hahaha

:lol: Nope, I never could either. But maybe she'll visit me again tonight. :thumbs:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
we are now on our 18th day of triple digit temps.
I couldn't wait for it to get warm but this is a bit much. lol

It's been pretty danged hot here, too, but we've only broached double-digits, in the "how hot it feels with the humidity." But July gets here tomorrow, and August is coming. :shock:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards

Sounds great! I've missed 2-3 months of ECF and was just checking back in to say hello!

Chit chat threads with random winning draws are always a blast :toast:

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hang in there Cocoabella and 100%,
It is 89 today and suppose to be in the 90s tomorrow :(
I ain't leaving the AC, LOL

Hello Dolphins,

I hope you are having a great day in the AC. That's where I'll be found as well, as much as possible. :lol: It's Freaken Hot!!!
Give your baby a
smiley_puppy_petting.gif
from me. :)

ETA:
You can call me VG. It's easier to type. :thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread