Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Thanks Mark - missed it by 7 minutes :(

Gosh darn it, Katz! :(

Say, you want to PM me a list of what you'd like to get on the next sale, tell me the minimum % off you'd want to purchase at, and I can order it FOR you if/when that sale arrives (and I am online)?

You could "re-pay" me by simply purchasing a Gift Certificate for the amount of your stuff (I'd also need your shipping address to input on order form).

Let me know. :)

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Say, you want to PM me a list of what you'd like to get on the next sale, tell me the minimum % off you'd want to purchase at, and I can order it FOR you if/when that sale arrives (and I am online)?

Aww, you are sweet Eleanor! I might take you up on that in the future...
As it is, I placed an order yesterday on the 33% off sale, so it isn't like I was hanging out for a sale.

I will say this to V4L though: sales with a short time limit can be really unfair to your overseas customers. (Yeah I know; "You can't please all of the people all of the time.") Mark's heads up was posted here at 3.24am for a sale starting at 6.00am my time, finishing at 10.00am.

My husband already complains I'm turning nocturnal - what would he say if I start living on CST?
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread