• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Heads up in Ft Myers area...new vaping store

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Hi All,
My DH called before to tell me there is a new vaping store opening up in Fort Myers in Early March called Downtown Vapor. I'm not sure exactly where it is, and they don't have a web site yet but they do have a place holder for the above (downtownvapor) dot com. (I can never get the link to work without it truncating here, any hints?) I love the idea of a local store in the event I run short on something. or something breaks or gets lost, etc. I'll send more info as I learn more. There is another store in Cape Coral too, vaping in the Cape that is great if you haven't been there yet, they are the nicest people! I went to their Christmas party and not only had a ball but won a sweet Titan 3000 kit that is killer! Oops, with all this flap about tube mods, maybe that isn't the best choice of adjectives! Anyway, good news for locals!

x7712x0ra

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
TN USA
www.saffireecigs.com
He knows his stuff. He also cares a lot about his customers and reputation. Just the other day the owner told me that he had gotten hoodwinked by buying a few knock-off eGo batteries from China (happens a lot I'm afraid). Quality just wasn't up to snuff. So rather than try to pawn them off at the shop he pitched 'em. If you're ever in the area you should stop by.

Just wanted to say I've been to the Downtown Vapor store a few times now and I recommend them to the area folks. He's helpful and friendly. The juice pricing seemed to be par for course for premix in a local shop; for the equipment I bought my Ego-T pass through from them even tho it was a couple bucks more than I could have paid online. I like to support local businesses when I can. :)

PS Try a sample of their Sweet #7 juice. It's tasty! :thumb:

Last edited:

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Thanks Laurel, I was just checking out the website for Gulf Coast Vapor and wow, they have some real decent prices and nice selection for a local B&M store. Definitely gonna have to pay them a visit! They even have nic and some DIY stuff at very reasonable prices! That is so good to know...no waiting or paying for shipping when I run out! Wow! Of course I'd have to sample the quality of the nic, but the flavors are from the Perfumers Apprentice at $1.58 for 7 ml! Small selection atm, but that can change. Somebody mentioned the juices were $$$ but I think that was for Halo, which are high anywhere.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hmm.. You got to give us the names Scotti!!

My sister lives in Cape Coral so I'm down that way here/there. I've been to Vapin' in the Cape and Downtown Vapor so far down there. I know there are a gaggle of shops down there and I love that I see vapers EVERYWHERE when I'm hanging down that way. Still waiting for it to catch on up here *sigh* lol.

Scottibones

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
Sorry I wasn't sure of the rules on posting names.

The 1st one is Roll em up tobacco she sells diy rolling machines and bulk tobacco. She carries the joytech lineup and has store and name brand juices.

The 2nd one is Z-Vapors strictly an e-cig store with joytech products store and name brand juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread