Heads up in Ft Myers area...new vaping store

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by CharlieGirl, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CharlieGirl

CharlieGirl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi All,
    My DH called before to tell me there is a new vaping store opening up in Fort Myers in Early March called Downtown Vapor. I'm not sure exactly where it is, and they don't have a web site yet but they do have a place holder for the above (downtownvapor) dot com. (I can never get the link to work without it truncating here, any hints?) I love the idea of a local store in the event I run short on something. or something breaks or gets lost, etc. I'll send more info as I learn more. There is another store in Cape Coral too, Vaping in the Cape that is great if you haven't been there yet, they are the nicest people! I went to their Christmas party and not only had a ball but won a sweet Titan 3000 kit that is killer! Oops, with all this flap about tube mods, maybe that isn't the best choice of adjectives! Anyway, good news for locals!

2. lefthooked

lefthooked Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. maximaseefu

maximaseefu Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Interesting. I saw something online about the downtown vapor store, maybe craigslist? It'll be nice to have a local place in case of emergency. Let me know how it is if you check it out.

4. SomeBeach

SomeBeach Full Member

Great store! His liquids are wonderful! Definitely among the best I've tried!

5. maximaseefu

maximaseefu Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll have to go check it out.

6. lefthooked

Nice juice selection. Tasty flavors. Proper prices.

7. lefthooked

My :2c: updates:

Naples Vapor :facepalm:: (located in Cape Coral....?) What a joke, rude and didnt know his own product!
    Gulf Coast Vapor :facepalm:: didnt even know the ohm of a carto I asked about in his showcase. 10ml juice for $11.95 bahahaha
    Downtown Vapor :vapor:: Juice board is growing!!! More mods to come also!!!

8. x7712x0ra

x7712x0ra Senior Member ECF Veteran

He knows his stuff. He also cares a lot about his customers and reputation. Just the other day the owner told me that he had gotten hoodwinked by buying a few knock-off eGo batteries from China (happens a lot I'm afraid). Quality just wasn't up to snuff. So rather than try to pawn them off at the shop he pitched 'em. If you're ever in the area you should stop by.

9. hitman4274

hitman4274 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

ive been to all the other local shops. ill have to swing by this one as well.

there is also one towards fort myers beach,

"vaping near the beach"

good selections of juices and stuff as expected.

10. CharlieGirl

Oh awesome, thanks for the info!

11. DementEd571

DementEd571 Full Member

Just wanted to say I've been to the Downtown Vapor store a few times now and I recommend them to the area folks. He's helpful and friendly. The juice pricing seemed to be par for course for premix in a local shop; for the equipment I bought my Ego-T pass through from them even tho it was a couple bucks more than I could have paid online. I like to support local businesses when I can. :)

PS Try a sample of their Sweet #7 juice. It's tasty! :thumb:

12. RatRacer

RatRacer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks, good to know.

Welcome fellow LA vaporer.

13. sullytyme

sullytyme Full Member

Thanks! I'll be in Cape Coral next week and am in serious need of juice for the vacation.

I'm not really a fan of my local shops juices and my KBV order wouldn't get here before I leave.

Definitely going to check this place out.

14. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

lol... I'm so jealous of how many shops are in the Cape/Fort area. Hope you have a great vacation and happy vape shopping!!

There is another store I keep hearing radio ads for down there too but haven't hit it yet. Called Gulf Coast Vapors on Cleveland Ave.

15. CharlieGirl

Thanks Laurel, I was just checking out the website for Gulf Coast Vapor and wow, they have some real decent prices and nice selection for a local B&M store. Definitely gonna have to pay them a visit! They even have nic and some DIY stuff at very reasonable prices! That is so good to know...no waiting or paying for shipping when I run out! Wow! Of course I'd have to sample the quality of the nic, but the flavors are from the Perfumers Apprentice at $1.58 for 7 ml! Small selection atm, but that can change. Somebody mentioned the juices were $$$ but I think that was for Halo, which are high anywhere.

16. Scottibones

Scottibones Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Just an FYI 2 shops on Palm Beach Blvd. within 4 blocks of one another. Going west from Buckingham they are both on the right side. The first is at Tropic the second is a couple blocks down in a small plaza. I've been to both not big but very friendly.

17. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hmm.. You got to give us the names Scotti!!

My sister lives in Cape Coral so I'm down that way here/there. I've been to Vapin' in the Cape and Downtown Vapor so far down there. I know there are a gaggle of shops down there and I love that I see vapers EVERYWHERE when I'm hanging down that way. Still waiting for it to catch on up here *sigh* lol.

18. Scottibones

Sorry I wasn't sure of the rules on posting names.

The 1st one is Roll em up tobacco she sells diy rolling machines and bulk tobacco. She carries the joytech lineup and has store and name brand juices.

The 2nd one is Z-Vapors strictly an e-cig store with joytech products store and name brand juices.

19. pokergod

pokergod Senior Member ECF Veteran

hi,

Im a newbie, just started vaping a couple of weeks ago. Went to Roll em up tobacco in FT Myers today. The owner is very nice , friendly and helpful. Was able to finally get a cartomizer I like and some tasty fruit striped gum e liquid.

20. Scottibones

Welcome pokergod glad you had a good experience I wouldn't have mentioned those stores if I didn't like them. Glad to see I am not the only one!

: halo, good ejuice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.