• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Heads up in Ft Myers area...new vaping store

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
lol.. Yeah you guys hit the vaping store jackpot down there - I'm jealous :p

Couple Sarasota stores now so I have hopes but... you guys sure did score big down there :) I love it though cuz whenever I'd down there I spot vapers in the wild EVERYWHERE. Something I don't see yet around here ;)

Joyetech Junkie

Jul 25, 2012
Fort Myers FL
Wow, I keep hearing about all these vape shops in fort myers! They are everywhere, I went to vapin in the cape and the wait was so long I didn't have time to stay. I go to the lil smoke shop on palm beach (The roll em up tobacco) cause it's close to home and im hooked on the orange they sell! The girls there are very helpfull! I used to roll my own there then they started getting in the ecigs and I was hooked! I went to the other store on palm beach but they are always closed when I go by:(. I love vapin by the beach, (they have one in fort myers beach and on in lehigh acres) they are always so friendly and helpfull. I have check out naples vape and they were pretty expensive on there liquids but had a huge variety! Can't wait to check out some more stores to see what's new! I don't like ordering online, I like to see and touch my items before I buy them! I haven't check out the gulf coast vape yet and there is another store I can't find by the edison mall!

Anyone know of any new stores open in fort myers besides the ones we have already mentioned here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread