• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Health Cabin 3rd Anniversary Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
Winnipeg

*ASH*

لــــونــــــا
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Germany
Thanks to my good friends on the Canada and US forums, I won the very first of the new V2 Pipes. This one:

i-N9P8MQT-L.jpg

Gratz Mate
And I've got this one.

dsc02389.jpg

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Thanks to my good friends on the Canada and US forums, I won the very first of the new V2 Pipes. This one:

i-N9P8MQT-L.jpg

Very nice looking mod! You'll have to dig out your Sherlock Holmes hat now. ;)

BTW - was wondering how you are still liking the VMod XL? Have been looking longingly at it for awhile now. Am so enjoying the whole dripping experience and would love something that I could use all day and still get that same effect.

IT_guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
SK, Canada
Yep picked one up for the heck of it. I'm pretty boring so I just went with clear :oops:

Thanks for starting this thread Dusty. Health cabin isn't one of the suppliers that I keep an eye on....but at these sale prices I made out like a bandit!

Don't know if anyone has noticed, but they have a new tank for 35mm cartos.....for those of you who like kangers and small boges..

4.5ml Colored DCT Tube for 35mm Cartomizers [4.5ml Colored Tube] - $5.59 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Oh wow! I am an ex-piper as well as an ex-cigarette user, and that is one beautiful pipe. :drool:

Now I have to find me something like that. Dangit, the object here was to *save* some money!

My wife is of the opinion that I am unable to save money, and I second her opinion. ;)

705techno

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
lindsay, ontario
Two seperate orders; one for almost three hundred bucks in hardware (kits for friends and a nice, nice list for myself)

The other for about 100 bucks worth of ejuice.

Ejuice coming by boat (apparently less of a risk at customs that way) and I think the hardware is coming by plane, whatever you get with the "free" shipping over 250.

Great sale, lots of bargoooons!!

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Two seperate orders; one for almost three hundred bucks in hardware (kits for friends and a nice, nice list for myself)

The other for about 100 bucks worth of ejuice.

Ejuice coming by boat (apparently less of a risk at customs that way) and I think the hardware is coming by plane, whatever you get with the "free" shipping over 250.

Great sale, lots of bargoooons!!

Anytime I've ordered something from China via boat - it took 3 months give or take. I hope you're stocked up on e-juice until then.

MisterMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Anytime I've ordered something from China via boat - it took 3 months give or take. I hope you're stocked up on e-juice until then.

We interrupt this thread to bring you some soothing, relaxing, yet somewhat topical music.

And now back to your regularly scheduled thread. :p

705techno

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
lindsay, ontario

LOL oh man, ya no worries, Im using my normal supplier locally until then.

Im looking upon it as a pleasant, christmas like surprise if it makes it to my mailbox before the snow flies.

If I don't see it, lesson learned, move on.

But if I do see it, Ill have enough joose to last me ...well, Ive never had that much before so I guess i have no idea.

Here is my list:

3 ea. 50ml DEKANG E-juice/E-Liquid In 28 Flavors
Flavor - Camel
Strength - 11mg
$24.97
Flavor - Marl(USA Mix)
Strength - 18mg
$24.97
Flavor - red USA Mix
Strength - 18mg
$24.97
1 ea. 10ml HC E-juice/E-Liquid(PG Base. 51 flavors)
Flavor - Ruyan4#(RY4)
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - Winston/Wensten
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - Camel/Desert Ship
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - Flue cured tobacco
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - green USA Mix
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - French Marlboro
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - Dunhill/Deluxe tobacco
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - French Pipe/FPF
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
$95.30Sub-Total:
$19.40 China Registered Airmail.Slow Way.Need patience! (Shipping to CA (1 x 1,149.00g(s))):
-$7.63 Discount Coupon: hc08 :
$107.08 Total:
85 Reward Points earned

705techno

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
lindsay, ontario
Anyone in Ontario managed to get e-liquid from China?

Ill post back here when I get some results, but the good veterans in this thread have called it as risky so Im not banking on much.

But 50ML for eight bucks is just to good to pass up.

*edit*

I did some digging in the health cabin forum, and the rep recommended the slow, canoe shipping method as a less risky customs entry. Seemed to think there was no problems this way, but by plane apparently the packages are more closely monitored.

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
LOL oh man, ya no worries, Im using my normal supplier locally until then.

Im looking upon it as a pleasant, christmas like surprise if it makes it to my mailbox before the snow flies.

If I don't see it, lesson learned, move on.

But if I do see it, Ill have enough joose to last me ...well, Ive never had that much before so I guess i have no idea.

Here is my list:

Flavor - Camel
Strength - 11mg
$24.97
Flavor - Marl(USA Mix)
Strength - 18mg
$24.97
Flavor - red USA Mix
Strength - 18mg
$24.97
Flavor - Ruyan4#(RY4)
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - Winston/Wensten
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - Camel/Desert Ship
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - Flue cured tobacco
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - green USA Mix
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - French Marlboro
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - Dunhill/Deluxe tobacco
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
Flavor - French Pipe/FPF
Strength - 18mg
$2.55
$95.30Sub-Total:
$19.40 China Registered Airmail.Slow Way.Need patience! (Shipping to CA (1 x 1,149.00g(s))):
-$7.63 Discount Coupon: hc08 :
$107.08 Total:
85 Reward Points earned

Have you seen the prices on Alibaba.com for dekang & ruyan e-juice? $3 for a 30ml bottle. There are some distributers in Alibaba that don't have minimum order quantities - you just have to scroll through them. Kinda makes me angry when I see local vendors charging $18 for the same $2.50 bottle of e-juice. That's like a 600% markup.

705techno

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
lindsay, ontario
Have you seen the prices on Alibaba.com for dekang & ruyan e-juice? $3 for a 30ml bottle. There are some distributers in Alibaba that don't have minimum order quantities - you just have to scroll through them. Kinda makes me angry when I see local vendors charging $18 for the same $2.50 bottle of e-juice. That's like a 600% markup.

Thanks for the heads up. Always been leary with alibaba mostly due to inexperience. Figured health cabin was relatively reliable from reading here.

I wonder if the high markup has to do with losses at the border, it seems $10 for 30 is the norm in the states. Tough to find for less than the 18 you mentioned here at home. Ill pay it, but Im certainly exploring other options as I do so.

Toronto_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Thanks for the heads up. Always been leary with alibaba mostly due to inexperience. Figured health cabin was relatively reliable from reading here.

I wonder if the high markup has to do with losses at the border, it seems $10 for 30 is the norm in the states. Tough to find for less than the 18 you mentioned here at home. Ill pay it, but Im certainly exploring other options as I do so.

Health Cabin seem to have a better track record with getting shipments in but imho it's all random searching with Customs Canada. I have been some horror stories with Alibaba with shipments being lost or returned to China with the buyers losing money. The problem usually is communication on the other side - not following shipping instructions & writing "NIC JUICE" on the declaration forms. I think once someone develops a report with the Alibaba rep - these things subside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread