• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Health Canada starts shutting down E-Cigarette vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

glycerol

ECF Veteran

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I'm more worried that our government is going to figure out how to TAX our ecigs and juices and thats soon going to be priority #1.
In the last 9 months that my wife and I have vaped the government has lost 5400 dollars of taxable tobacco revenue from us and we're just a couple of small potatoes in a very large bag of potatoes and the bag is getting bigger by the day. HC like CBSA really have no leg to stand on and their only trying to bully and not succeeding at it either.
Once our fat government officials and big tobacco have to give up some of their perks then they will resort to drastic measures and force the entire ecig industry to go underground.

Talyon

Vape 4 Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Toronto
I'm more worried that our government is going to figure out how to TAX our ecigs and juices and thats soon going to be priority #1.
In the last 9 months that my wife and I have vaped the government has lost 5400 dollars of taxable tobacco revenue from us and we're just a couple of small potatoes in a very large bag of potatoes and the bag is getting bigger by the day. HC like CBSA really have no leg to stand on and their only trying to bully and not succeeding at it either.
Once our fat government officials and big tobacco have to give up some of their perks then they will resort to drastic measures and force the entire ecig industry to go underground.

BG well get its missing tax back by taxing liquid, at what rate who knows or what percent of nic well be allowed. But it's coming, NO BG is going to give up the possibility of big money by tax on ecigs.

The taxing, labeling, restricting by age and putting pics on bottles, only vape where smoking is allowed etc etc etc, well sate the ANTZ, and sate The general public.

For us Vapers, we well just have to wait and see how much we get hit, if we're allowed to still buy 20ml nic even if in only 10ml bottles I think well be ok. IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread