• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Health Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
health canada has authority over anything entering canada related to any health implications either real or implied, they supersede any law either written or not unless theres a law specific to said item for entering canada.
for anything i mean food, plants etc. not just nic.

you would need to prove to health canada or in court that said item is considered safe or wait for health canada to either ease or lift the ban on their own or by govt mandate or they can highly regulate items making them unaffordable or not cost effective crossing the border.

look at what the fda can have power over in the states as they might ban vaping products in the u.s. or be highly regulated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bradley Gebin

Bradley Gebin

Nov 23, 2015
Honolulu, HI.
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered business discussions are not permitted

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I had Canada Customs open a gift I was sending to Florida ... inside were two 10ml bottles of eLiquid and some Art supplies (pencils).

They destroyed the packaging on the pencils, threw it all back in the box and shipped it back to me ... said it was against the law to ship the eLiquid.

When I called to complain ... the person at Canada Customs was very rude, he said ... that is just how it is and there was nothing you can do about it ... and then, he hung up on me :smokie:

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
I know health Canada is very strict when it comes to importing E-liquids with nicotine but how does vape shops still receive large quantity of U.S juices with nicotine without any problem? Is there some kind of loop hole? Shipping label method?

With so many 'mericans coming into Canada illegally, there must be a network of tunnels under the border. Many probably bring juice/nic with them as they surely know it's high street value up here. I hope H.C. never figgers it out and builds a wall along the border. With a wall in place those tunnelers would be foiled and Canada would once again be nic free, except for the highly taxed approved methods like smoking etc. We will be "SAFE"once more. (the above was written in sarcastica font) Cheers.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
With so many 'mericans coming into Canada illegally, there must be a network of tunnels under the border. Many probably bring juice/nic with them as they surely know it's high street value up here. I hope H.C. never figgers it out and builds a wall along the border. With a wall in place those tunnelers would be foiled and Canada would once again be nic free, except for the highly taxed approved methods like smoking etc. We will be "SAFE"once more. (the above was written in sarcastica font) Cheers.
nic flowing into canada will cease when "the donald" builds the us/canada wall which canadians will pay for and we can all go back to the legal form of nrt by inhaling the burned up fumes of dried up tobacco leaves

Mrs.Vapor

Unresolved Status
Feb 29, 2016
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread