health concerns on vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
What are your favorite juices? I'm using UltraPure from Innovapor right now and I love it, but I would like to branch out and try some variety.
I starting vaping in mid February and my tastes keep changing! There are some juices that I loved then, but no longer like. The only juice that I've liked since the beginning is Johnson Creek's Original Smoke Juice. That's certainly not to say that it's better than others, but it's the only one that I've enjoyed consistently for a while now.

When I first starting vaping, I wanted tobacco flavors, only to find out that I didn't like most of them. As noted, I still do like JC's Original Smoke Juice. However, I'm finding that I'm enjoying fruit flavors a lot! I also like Gourmet Vapor's Andys Mint. That's actually my new fave at night when drinking cab or merlot. In the morning, I like JC, or V4L's classic caramel mocha frap. During the day, I tend to vape watermelon, chocolate banana, or peach. Then at night (as noted above), Andy's Mint with red wine. If I'm drinking white wine, then I like Cuban Cigar from V4L or peach.

Everyone's tastes are different. As others noted, buy a bunch of sample packs or small 5 ml. bottles from different companies until you figure out what you like.

logbas34

Feb 1, 2010
louisville
ive been using ultrapure but i think i have a reaction to vg i dont know how but i feel like crap and i get these nasty pains in my chest so i switched to pg again from nhaler and ive been fine on it.. MO i dont like the taste of vaping corn lol ( i know thats not what it really is but it tastes like it) pg has a sweet taste that i love!!!!!

Maleta

Apr 8, 2010
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!! this is all great info. thank you so much. i tried the american e liquid store.. but im not a huge fan but im gonna give it a few more days lol... and vg is really really thick.. no throat hit but lots of smoke

and for health concerns i see what you guys are saying with all this. and thats why i asked because it's definitely a concern that people should at least know about for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread