Health Insurance Loopholes and the FDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbremer

Jun 13, 2009
California
Nope. But if it's life threatening, they HAVE to save you, whether you have insurance or not. Physical Therapy and all that is totally optional. Besides, we're all going to die of cancer anyway, aren't we? :p

guess i have a different outlook on it than you. id rather pay my 150/mo for good health, dental and 250k life insurance instead of risking being in debt for the rest of my life and/or leaving my family with nothing if i were to die. i can appreciate your point as well though, i know ive spent more in insurance than ive used. agree to disagree :)

fresca

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Nope. But if it's life threatening, they HAVE to save you, whether you have insurance or not. Physical Therapy and all that is totally optional. Besides, we're all going to die of cancer anyway, aren't we? :p

I see your point, but someone has to pay for it. If the uninsured isn't going to pay for their hospitalization, then the cost is passed on to everyone else... either through higher medical/hospital costs, or through higher insurance premiums/rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread