Health problems with vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiralnebula77

May 7, 2015
I had the issue with having my mouth with a tint of oil feeling around my teeth/mouth from tiny amounts of juice leaking into the mouth piece..

I switched from clearomizer to a nice cartridge and no longer does juice get into the mouth piece...My father who also tried e-cigs quit using them due to juice leaking into the mouth piece, now that I got him trying out a cartridge, he has been analog free for almost 2 months :) :) ....

I'm about to purchase a cartomizer (tanks that hold cartridges and holds lots of juice so you don't have to refill a cart much)

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I've just been using a basic V-Revolution kit, I'm pretty new to this so forgive my ignorance. It vapes at 2.4ohm and I've been using a variety of flavours - all fruity (tutti, strawberry, watermelon, apple, blackberry) delicious but worrying side-effects. Is it normal?!

Are you UK Tom?

V-Revolution are one of the worst Vendors for overcharging for e-cigs. OK, so they might need to charge double in Covent Garden to the rich and famous, but the rest of it is all too expensive. They seem to sell CE4 clearomisers with everything as standard too. Those are crap 99p items from about 4 years ago which weren't up to much even then. Bad vape, nasty burny hits.

Just so you know. You can do better. Better might be a nicer experience too. :)

Reactions: crunchie812

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
First of all
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf. Nice to meet you and so glad that you are here. Big congrats on the year of vaping. That is awesome. I just had my 2 year vape-a-versary and I still can't believe it. I would definitely discuss this matter with your doctor just to be on the safe side. Personally, I find that juice with high vg causes me to have a heaviness in my chest. I hope some of the suggestions here helps you. We really do care. Good luck to you.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Ok - so what symptoms are normal? Thanks

Not having any.........

Most of the sign you describe, for me would be due to HIGH powered vaping of high Nic and/or High VG Juice. But you could be allergic to something in the juices also. Sensitivity to PG seems to be common, Me I am much more sensitive to VG. I get almost all of your symptoms from juice of 50%VG or more. Also when vaping nic too high for the power levels I am vaping.

Ggrhaulin

Mar 24, 2015
Atlanta, GA, USA
Doctor first, then find some flavorless Eliquid and try this. I also had problems and starting DIY so I could reduce my flavor percentage to less than five percent. Also staying away from the sweet juice like fruits or candy. I Vape Dill Pickle, bacon, and so on. I always have to use a smooth additive to dull the flavors even more.
Good luck, and don't give up the fight. There is a formula out there for you, just have to find it.

kriskris

Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
I experienced the same problems while trying to lung hit my ProTank mini 3 with a high vg ratio juice at 12mg nic. My throat felt kinda tight and I felt really anxious, like I am about to faint. Doesn't happen while vaping 50/50, 6mg nic at 25-28W on my Atlantis. Anxiety rises when I vape while drinking coffee (but that used to happen when I smoked cigs too - stimulants overdose, I guess). I think it might have been the airflow insufficiency on a small tank or maybe the nicotine levels were too high. Also, I've been having 1-2 cigs every other day recently (mostly because I forget to take back-up juice with me while outside), so that might be the reason too. I'll try to stick to vaping for now and see how it goes.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread