Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
I ordered 1 liter of this over the Independence Day holiday.
It arrived in good shape and I bottled it into 120ml amber glass bostons with polycone lids.
I wanted to see how it vaped, I like nicotine as close to no flavor as I can get.
I mixed 10ml @ 10mg 50/50 PG/VG and put it into a freshly coiled and wicked Aromamizer Supreme.

No taste that I can discern. Absolutely colorless and has no smell.

I'd certainly buy this nicotine again, but I think I have enough for 18 years in storage now.
I'll use this one before I crack the Nude Nicotine stock, but only because of the rebottle.
Batches vary I guess, but this one is the equal of NN for my tastebuds.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I ordered 1 liter of this over the Independence Day holiday.
It arrived in good shape and I bottled it into 120ml amber glass bostons with polycone lids.
I wanted to see how it vaped, I like nicotine as close to no flavor as I can get.
I mixed 10ml @ 10mg 50/50 PG/VG and put it into a freshly coiled and wicked Aromamizer Supreme.

No taste that I can discern. Absolutely colorless and has no smell.

I'd certainly buy this nicotine again, but I think I have enough for 18 years in storage now.
I'll use this one before I crack the Nude Nicotine stock, but only because of the rebottle.
Batches vary I guess, but this one is the equal of NN for my tastebuds.
Thanks for the report ShowerHead,
I bought 2 liters myself over the holiday weekend. Shipping was really fast (ordered Sat. 7/2 and received Thurs. 7/7... and that was with the 3 day weekend!).
Packaging was good. The outer box looked like the carrier had played soccer with it all the way to Idaho; but the contents were very well protected and arrived without damage or leaks.
I have not cracked them open yet (still waiting on bottles to arrive) so I can't comment on taste. But it is always good to hear positive feedback.

xwarp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Tucson AZ
I have 4 liters of their 100mg/ml nic.

I just finished up transferring 1 liter into smaller boston bottles.

I got them all sealed up and my mess cleaned up and realized that I did not shake the liter up before dividing them up.

Here's to hoping that it wasn't really necessary ......

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I have 4 liters of their 100mg/ml nic.

I just finished up transferring 1 liter into smaller boston bottles.

I got them all sealed up and my mess cleaned up and realized that I did not shake the liter up before dividing them up.

Here's to hoping that it wasn't really necessary ......
    There are test kits you can get. Wizard labs has them cheap. Sure wish I heard more about testing nic on ecf considering all the supplies people are hoarding.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    There are test kits you can get. Wizard labs has them cheap. Sure wish I heard more about testing nic on ecf considering all the supplies people are hoarding.

:) So, I probably should use the WL kit that I bought in 2015. :lol: I actually wasn't, but you got me r77r7r :p

I just received the first nic I have bought since 2013 - from Heartland. Haven't been using nic since 2014, when I went from 20-24mg to 0 after vaping a pint of my favorite mix with no nic in the recipe. :D No longer addicted to nicotine, but I'm still buying it :lol::lol::lol:

100_0231 (640x480).jpg
    Water in the 8ml vial on the left.
    Heartland nic in pg in the middle (100mg)
    RTS-x lot, 2ml in an 8ml vial, resting in a cabinet since 2013, on the right

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 24, 2012
    BELLE VERNON PA.
    Good to see you also, r77r7r :thumbs:

The Heartland 100mg nic in pg tests good.
    That ValleyVapes carto-tank from 12-2012 is indestructible. I have 6 or so others in my rotation, cleaned and ready to go, like two of my favorite top coil - Kanger t2 and Innokin I-clear 30.

Here and there over the past 2 yrs have been getting some of the rba/rta, but as of now have been happily using this old stuff.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
    Jun 25, 2014
    Metropolis Il.
    I have had the same experince, in concerns with the contrast of NN and Heartland.
    I've been using Heartland for about a year. Interesting thing is friends commented on a heavy throat hit when I was using NN. Switched to Heartland and the feedback I received was that it was much smoother.

satchvai

ECF Veteran
    Jul 16, 2015
    Off the grid
    I have had the same experince, in concerns with the contrast of NN and Heartland.
    Yah. It surprised me because of all the hype and the price of NN, I was thinking HV would be horrible. I was just starting mixing for friends and they kept complaining about the nic, which took me by surprise since I thought I was using the best out there. Broke out the HV and one year later I bought enough to last me many, many more decades, lol.

Reactions: Clark Kent

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Happy to see all the positive comments about Heartland Vapes nic. Took my first step into DIY with a purchase of HV nic that should arrive in a couple days. Never tried unflavored, but that will be my first mix to try out the nic. Looking forward to a good experience!
    I'm gonna join you. Just ordered a litre of 12mg-50pg. Usually a WL fan. 9$ to ship, ouchy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread