Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
This thread is dedicated solely to the discussion of e-juice made by HHV (Heather's Heavenly Vapes). Here in the HHV Army Subforum (The HHV Army), there are many threads discussing just about any topic you want, And if you can't find a thread dedicated to the topic of your interest, then you can always default to the BIG THREAD (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/hhv-army/327717-heathers-heavenly-vapes-big-thread.html).

That said, this thread will be dedicated and limited to the discussion of all/any HHV liquids. Why? Because we don't have one. The BIG THREAD mixes in a wide variety of discussion across many topics. There is no problem bringing up juice talk there as well. We always do. But this thread is about HHV juice only! So for those interested in only juice jabber, this is the place to do it. It doesn't matter if we're talking HHV tobacco, fruits. desserts, beverages, etc.

Tried a new HHV juice lately? Want to know about an HHV juice? Want to share your thoughts about an HHV juice? Want suggestions for samplers? Jabber away.....

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire
Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire Dragon's Fire

How to catch a chimp:

Start a thread about HHV juice. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I remember when GT was all about:

Shadowfax er Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow
Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow
Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow Shadow

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I am vaping serendipity right now and loving it :2cool:
Just such good Smokey kick to it
I liked it at 1 month steep but I'm loving it at 2 months

I wish I let all the HHV juice I ordered steep like this seems to me they really get a lot better in time
I vaped heavenly army after 1 week and it was good but the tobacco flav started to come through at 1 month but I had finished the bottle
I also wonder about shadow how that would have been:unsure:

I do have a little dragon fire and legend left
I plan on dripping them in about a week about the 2 month mark excited to see the changes there :vapor:

I also will probably try huntsman next order :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Also question I usually order juice at a 50/50 mix
while serendipity works really well in a carto tank
Legend (which I Love in evod and dripping) and dragon fire did not do so well in a carto tank
do you think they would do better at a 70/30 or 80/20?

Hey VJC...anything with more PG will burn better. That said, we have many pure VG vapers here in the Army who have little trouble burning 100% VG. On the whole, HHV juices are very clean burning. I'm not a carto user but I will find someone who is that can address you directly. Check back later.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Hey VJC...anything with more PG will burn better. That said, we have many pure VG vapers here in the Army who have little trouble burning 100% VG. On the whole, HHV juices are very clean burning. I'm not a carto user but I will find someone who is that can address you directly. Check back later.

I am sorry I should have explained in better detail
Its not the burning or wicking that was the issue

Its the flav for what ever reason those 2 flavs were losing the sharpness in the flav
especially legend became like a whole different juice
the best way I could describe is the sharpness became soft not light but no bit

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I am sorry I should have explained in better detail
Its not the burning or wicking that was the issue

Its the flav for what ever reason those 2 flavs were losing the sharpness in the flav
especially legend became like a whole different juice
the best way I could describe is the sharpness became soft not light but no bit

Got yuh! I thought you meant it performed poorly in cartos.

I haven't used cartos in over a year because I thought they muted flavor. I did better with wick (clearos then rebuildables especially). But that was just my opinion. There remains many carto users. Do they know what they are missing? Probably not. :)

I would definitely try those flavors in other devices because flavor will change. I think it is safe to say most will agree for the better. I don't know what your experience level is so I'm not sure what to recommend. Let me know. Also, are you even remotely handy with a screwdriver?

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Got yuh! I thought you meant it performed poorly in cartos.

I haven't used cartos in over a year because I thought they muted flavor. I did better with wick (clearos then rebuildables especially). But that was just my opinion. There remains many carto users. Do they know what they are missing? Probably not. :)

I would definitely try those flavors in other devices because flavor will change. I think it is safe to say most will agree for the better. I don't know what your experience level is so I'm not sure what to recommend. Let me know. Also, are you even remotely handy with a screwdriver?

Yea they do good in clero's but I have my clero's filled with other stuff right now
they do good in my RDA's but my vamo 510 threads are going but I have a couple better mods just ordered:D

The genny was not so good especially with dragon fire (really made it very sweet)
However I'm starting to read that with Genny a silica or cotton wick will be much better
either way the vamo 510 threads are not doing to well

will have to wait for vapemail:mail:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm about to refill my DF with a new coil. Sometimes I'll go a few days without vaping DF, then I'm like.. why did I do that?

Bronze, thanks again for all your help with the vamo. I love that thing. I'm queen of buyer's remorse, but not with the vamo! :D

Gosh I'm glad your VAMO is working for you Bridge. It does make a difference, yes? One day when you are feeling rich and stupid you can step up to a Provari. But no hurry!!! Th VAMO will serve you well if you take care of it. So glad you like it! I sure like mine and using it as I speak. :)

Love that Dragon's Fire! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread