Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Someone else was the reason I was avoiding the big thread... we'll see how this goes.

Let's get this out in the open, shall we? I am the reason you weren't there.

Oz, you and I had a disagreement that was quite a while ago. You frequent many threads that I do, I don't speak to you and you don't speak to me. That suits me just fine. I feel that I did try to apologize for the remark in the Saloon and that didn't seem to suffice. You have every right to continue to be offended and see my apology as insufficient just as I have the right to feel that I did all that could be expected to make it right. We simply disagree about the incident. It's over and done with. If we need to discuss it further, PM me.

You don't need to avoid this or any other thread on my account. None of them are "mine" or "yours". The big thread is big enough for us both. For that matter, so is the Saloon if you want to go back. If my presence is offensive to you, just ignore me and you won't even see my posts.

In any case, I truly don't have any issue with you at all moving forward.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Someone else was the reason I was avoiding the big thread... we'll see how this goes.

Let's get this out in the open, shall we? I am the reason you weren't there.

Oz, you and I had a disagreement that was quite a while ago. You frequent many threads that I do, I don't speak to you and you don't speak to me. That suits me just fine. I feel that I did try to apologize for the remark in the Saloon and that didn't seem to suffice. You have every right to continue to be offended and see my apology as insufficient just as I have the right to feel that I did all that could be expected to make it right. We simply disagree about the incident. It's over and done with. If we need to discuss it further, PM me.

You don't need to avoid this or any other thread on my account. None of them are "mine" or "yours". The big thread is big enough for us both. For that matter, so is the Saloon if you want to go back. If my presence is offensive to you, just ignore me and you won't even see my posts.

In any case, I truly don't have any issue with you at all moving forward.

Sounds like an olive branch to me. I'd hop on that one. I think both you guys are cool. Life is too short.

Onward! :)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Here is my quote of the week, General.

Never take counsel of your fears.

----Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

All due respect to Mr. Washington, who was the greatest military leader in our history, Mr. Jackson was the greatest field commander to ever walk the earth of any army. His tactics used in the Valley Campaign are still used today to train officers. I truly believe he had to die to preserve the Union. Had Jackson been at Gettysburg, Meade would have been routed on Day 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread