Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I thought it was all locked up. So we can still post on the unlocked threads?

Maybe post links to the sister thread here on some of the old ones? You still have mod powers in the old forum so you can post links to the first post.... for example on the old Review threads link them to the new ones over here.

Just a thought.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I don't see where we would be posting anything else. If we need something we can always go capture it in archives. Now that the Big Thread is here.... I will probably be just coming here. Those old halls are going to sound empty. *sniff*

OOOOH someone needs to PM Papaw with a link to here. I'm trying to finalize my packing and this....going a bit crazy here with thoughts running around in my brain. :lol:

Rick has orders to email Classy when I am out of surgery. Dusty, could you let everyone know when she lets you know? thanks in advance. ;)

God is there anything else I need to do.... :blink:

Take a chill pill, relax, git' er dun!!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I don't see where we would be posting anything else. If we need something we can always go capture it in archives. Now that the Big Thread is here.... I will probably be just coming here. Those old halls are going to sound empty. *sniff*

OOOOH someone needs to PM Papaw with a link to here. I'm trying to finalize my packing and this....going a bit crazy here with thoughts running around in my brain. :lol:

Rick has orders to email Classy when I am out of surgery. Dusty, could you let everyone know when she lets you know? thanks in advance. ;)

God is there anything else I need to do.... :blink:

Yes, get that thing outta there! Good luck Robin.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
And they say I'm sentimental. Actually, Adam snuck in a few posts on the Big Thread before. We made sure you were gone. :)

** Memorable first OFFICIAL post by Adam on the Big Thread. ** - April 29, 2014. 14:43hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread