Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I was never lost If that's what ya thought. Just been busy. I can say it here since I Dont actually know anyone :p
Been planning a wedding. We got it all done in one day. Rings and all. 23rd is the day and its just me and my lady. No family no friends nothing. Exactly how we want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I don't see where we would be posting anything else. If we need something we can always go capture it in archives. Now that the Big Thread is here.... I will probably be just coming here. Those old halls are going to sound empty. *sniff*

OOOOH someone needs to PM Papaw with a link to here. I'm trying to finalize my packing and this....going a bit crazy here with thoughts running around in my brain. :lol:

Rick has orders to email Classy when I am out of surgery. Dusty, could you let everyone know when she lets you know? thanks in advance. ;)

God is there anything else I need to do.... :blink:

Maybe, relax - take a few deep breaths - set all thoughts aside for a while.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I was never lost If that's what ya thought. Just been busy. I can say it here since I Dont actually know anyone :p
Been planning a wedding. We got it all done in one day. Rings and all. 23rd is the day and its just me and my lady. No family no friends nothing. Exactly how we want.

Congrats MP and to the lovely Mama MP, but see below too. :D

I like it! 23rd of what?

That's what I was thinking too... 23 May?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

Yay!!! I can finally post here! I'm so excited!

Howdy, stranger. Pull up a chair and set a spell. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread