Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I was never lost If that's what ya thought. Just been busy. I can say it here since I Dont actually know anyone :p
Been planning a wedding. We got it all done in one day. Rings and all. 23rd is the day and its just me and my lady. No family no friends nothing. Exactly how we want.

Congrats, PicC. That's how my wife and I did it worked for us. It will be 37 years on June 3rd.

If your girl is the kind that will forego all the fancy, showy nonsense to get hitched, that's a good sign you've got a keeper. Too many people spend way too much money on fancy weddings. And then get divorced a year later.

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
For anyone who doesn't know, BK got drunk and squatted naked over a sausage grinder.

So he's having some surgery today to try to repair the damage. The only other option was to install a ring of urinals in his bathroom to try to minimize the mess at potty time.

;) (Note: I thought BK's bizarre sense of humor would appreciate this.)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Yes batteries and charger. Iowa is sending me wire and cotton. Bronze is sending me a coil/wick to get me started.

I used to do wire jewelry settings, I like twisting.

Coil wrapping should be like falling off a log for you , I got it on my first try , if I can , anyone can . :)

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Well shoot you'll be a master coil winder in no time.

Here's one I did
image.jpg

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
This student boy nurse is making my day WAY too easy.

So much for me shutting up :)

Put your feet up, pretend you are struggling to massage your back, and a back/foot rub won't be far behind.

Tell Alejandro thank you and send him on his way! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Pappy!! You have wifi!!

How's the trip?

I placed my orders... Yikes!

Just starting to get excited. (The sticker shock is wearing off).

Yay for your order, April!! Next thing we know, you'll be sub-ohming. :D

BTW, I use sterile cotton balls for wicks. A bag of them at CVS cost me $3 or so, and is probably a 4 year supply.

The trip is ok, but it's been all work so far. We are staying at Atlantis, so it's really pretty here. I just need some time off to go lay on the beach or rent a jet ski.

That's all for now. I've gotta go iron my socks and underwear. :D

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
And, have a bad habit of multiplying!! :sneaky:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thinking about it , HHV doesn't help either , it starts with the first kayfun and then it's dam I gotta get one just for Legend , ok got that covered but what am I gonna put this Huntsman in and that bottle of Dragon's Fire is calling my name too ! ARRRGGGHHH ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread