Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Wow guys, what terrible things you've been through. So glad the antibiotics worked, Whoof! Scary. retic, what a tragedy for your sis. Big hugs to all of you. Unfortunately antibiotics were known to have a shelf life, right from the start. Alexander Fleming basically said "clock has started" with his discovery of penicillin. And pumping farm animals full with antibiotics was a really bad move. Saved farmers from devastating herd wipeouts, but results in us getting a dose every time we eat a pork chop or a steak.

Anyway Lori! Woot! You go girl! Keep it up, I know you'll get 'er done. Have a great Saturday all and get your 20% discount at HHV!

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I sure wish I could see that. It looks like it would be really good David. I am a history fan.

Since I was into renovating homes, I came across alot of different ceiling designs and architectures.. I became quite interested in the many styles of ceilings in New Orleans.... so I guess that makes me a ceiling fan ;)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Easing into second cup of coffee....
Recent dry spell (to counteract all of the rain we had last month) means I will probably not cut the grass again this week end. Will be watering and weeding in the garden though.
Then tomorrow afternoon it's back to work on a two night WV/OH run. Wide open...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Here ya go LA.

Thanks David, the Flamingo hotel where Mama Chak and I stayed in when we got married. Yup, we ran away to Vegas to have a small quiet wedding and honeymooned camping in a tent at Yosemite National Park. Mama Chak's legs would get so soar from hiking up and down the trails I'd have to massage them. Yeah, the massages started way back then, and this was before the stroke mind ya - we both were in pretty good shape back then, or so we thought till we started hiking those trails up to the falls. She was oohing and ouching every time I hit a tender spot; the campers next to us must have thought... well, we did a lot of that too, but neither of us are screamers. ;)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Since I was into renovating homes, I came across alot of different ceiling designs and architectures.. I became quite interested in the many styles of ceilings in New Orleans.... so I guess that makes me a ceiling fan ;)

Bwahahahahha!! :lol:

Good Morning Army. Easing into second cup of coffee....
Recent dry spell (to counteract all of the rain we had last month) means I will probably not cut the grass again this week end. Will be watering and weeding in the garden though.
Then tomorrow afternoon it's back to work on a two night WV/OH run. Wide open...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Amazing how the grass doesn't grow but the weeds continue...

Just curious - If the 15,000,000 post is by an angry troll who gets censored by a moderator, do they still get the prize ?
I like the old 'Monthly give away' Idea better myself....

If the post is deleted it doesn't count. It will certainly be an interesting day when it gets that close. I truly remember the last time! It was a great night to be among the mayhem. LOL I don't even want to think of all the threads and posts that we have to watch and read and keep up with :shock: Hopefully everyone will be on their best behavior. I don't remember any troll posts. People were into having fun that night, not causing trouble.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
:facepalm:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Just curious - If the 15,000,000 post is by an angry troll who gets censored by a moderator, do they still get the prize ?
I like the old 'Monthly give away' Idea better myself....
Didn't Hula win a Provari on the monthly give-away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread