Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
@LAwaters how about an update on your daughter?

House update is in previous post. My daughter and I are still at odds. I know her father was arranging job interviews, and she was going to be taking the SATs finally. ( I paid for the test and some extra reporting services and she didn't study, then "forgot" when the test was.) She will be moving closer to her father's place near Harrisburg to go to college and work for the summer. We haven't spoken or seen each other. She did leave me a note on Mothers Day that contained the first small sign of apology and taking responsibility for how badly she has behaved.

The last available move date is a week before she graduates. I haven't been invited anyway, so it all works out okay I guess. Ugh.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Hey LA just think soon you will be a short drive from this. I was over the road when they started building the bypass road/bridge. Yes I've driven a truck across the dam a few times.

Thanks, David! Light at the end of this long tunnel. It's a little surreal right now. I am taking moments to soak in all of the green here in PA, because deserts are not green!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Happy Memorial Day, Army!

Marathon Painting Week is finishing today. 4 rooms done. Just the hall closet and tiny bathroom to do today, along with stripping and refinishing the kitchen floor. Our arms are about to fall off, but it looks great! Tomorrow is weeding, meet with the realtor and finish up for the photos & video on Wed. morning.

I hope you all get to enjoy the day. :)

Wanna come help me paint the bathrooms upstairs?! I've got everything ready to go.. just haven't had the damn time to get the painting done. :p

Oh.. Hi Army!!

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Wanna come help me paint the bathrooms upstairs?! I've got everything ready to go.. just haven't had the damn time to get the painting done. :p

Oh.. Hi Army!!

You supply the good dark beer and that'd be I'm on my way. Maybe next year sometime. Hah!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
an increase in mAh's usually increases the duration of vape time considering all other parameters stay the same... I believe the Provari requires a specific battery top design... make sure the upgrades have the same + top design ( flat top button top... I dont remember)

cant subohm with a Provari anyway ;)
Thanks Robin and BK! Much appreciated. So the P3 isn't a sub-ohmer either? (not that I have one) Glad you and Robin mentioned the button vs the flats or I may have gone ahead and ordered the wrong one simply because it wouldn't have occurred to me!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii

Oh.. Hi Army!!
You n me both Dusty. I've done all the grumpy, groaning, gnashing of teeth part - washing, sanding, patching, filling, sanding, washing, tack clothing blah blah blah blah, just need to get the ol' frog tape on the walls and slap it on. But my inspiration? energy? lazy bones? flew out the window.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
You n me both Dusty. I've done all the grumpy, groaning, gnashing of teeth part - washing, sanding, patching, filling, sanding, washing, tack clothing blah blah blah blah, just need to get the ol' frog tape on the walls and slap it on. But my inspiration? energy? lazy bones? flew out the window.

Hula, darlin, if it makes you feel any better, I've lived here 19 years, and the paint I just covered in three of the rooms was what the previous owner put on before listing the house. Painting was the last thing I wanted to do here. Turns out I got my wish!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
LOL - when we bought our place it had been a rental so every wall was covered with a very thin layer of acrylic paint - over gloss, satin, oil, you name it. So of course it all had to come off, or was in the process of taking itself off all over the place. What a palaver! So glad you're gittin 'er done Lori. Well Done!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Thanks Robin and BK! Much appreciated. So the P3 isn't a sub-ohmer either? (not that I have one) Glad you and Robin mentioned the button vs the flats or I may have gone ahead and ordered the wrong one simply because it wouldn't have occurred to me!
Hula the P3 has limited subohm capability , it doesn't really pack enough wattage to be very effective in that role , I believe it'll fire down to .5 ohms , not sure if that's the correct figure it might be a little higher .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The P3 goes down to 0.5 ohms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread