Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
hmmm you must be vaping 100VG to have to drink that much...

did you forget how my friend got after vaping 100VG and didnt drink enuf water???

mummy7.jpg

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Evening y'all. Been a crazy night here, manhunt for a dangerous armed criminal. Constant sirens and listening to the scanner, a little on edge. Hope they can get him, tons of different forces in on the search (all the way to us Marshall)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Evening y'all. Been a crazy night here, manhunt for a dangerous armed criminal. Constant sirens and listening to the scanner, a little on edge. Hope they can get him, tons of different forces in on the search (all the way to us Marshall)
Scary, hope they catch him soon, Always. Don't go out alone.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning y'all. They haven't caught the guy, called off the search around midnight. Idk how someone can get away from so many people, but what do I know? He could be hiding right nearby or long gone by now.

Anyway, hoping for a bit more warmth and less rain today. Need a break from being chilly. Hope y'all have a good day

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Morning y'all. They haven't caught the guy, called off the search around midnight. Idk how someone can get away from so many people, but what do I know? He could be hiding right nearby or long gone by now.

Anyway, hoping for a bit more warmth and less rain today. Need a break from being chilly. Hope y'all have a good day
Be careful {{{{Hugs}}}}}}

I hope the warmth gets to you soon. I'm heading to Michigan in less than a month, hope I don't need to bring a winter jacket! :ohmy:

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Be careful {{{{Hugs}}}}}}

I hope the warmth gets to you soon. I'm heading to Michigan in less than a month, hope I don't need to bring a winter jacket! :ohmy:
I wouldn't be surprised if you needed at least a jacket. Farmers almanac is generally pretty accurate around here and calling for storms and cooler weather most of the summer :( yesterday I was wearing jeans, 2 shirts and a hoodie, and 3 pairs of socks and a blanket (but I'm still having issues with low body temps)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I wouldn't be surprised if you needed at least a jacket. Farmers almanac is generally pretty accurate around here and calling for storms and cooler weather most of the summer :( yesterday I was wearing jeans, 2 shirts and a hoodie, and 3 pairs of socks and a blanket (but I'm still having issues with low body temps)
UGH!!!!!!!!!

I will definitely take a sweatshirt and my son has jackets I can throw over it. I always travel with jeans cuz ya never know ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Are y'all armed?

Good morning Army!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread