Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Looks like Robin is out od 'terminator' mode and gone au natural with her avatar.
Now watch her fan club grow exponentially ....
I felt like a change ;) I do that every now and then. I still have the mean one saved for when this one gets to be a bit tired LOL

This one is current. Here is Hubby, MIL and I on her birthday this last Friday:
008.JPG

She is so cute! That is her blue house in the background. It will be getting painted, by us, after the carpenters finish repairing the sections that need replacing.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I felt like a change ;) I do that every now and then. I still have the mean one saved for when this one gets to be a bit tired LOL

View attachment 469631

She is so cute! That is her blue house in the background. It will be getting painted, by us, after the carpenters finish repairing the sections that need replacing.
Mr. Robin looks like Robin-in-Law. And you're skinny!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Sorry you're having troubles with it :(

We had some nice thunder boomers rumble through here for a short bit. Man can the rain come down!
Rain there is probably a lot like what we get here - back home they'd say, "It's raining cats & dogs." Here it's horses & cows for 15-20 minutes then it clears up and the sun's out again - then the next wave comes in an hour later.

And by the looks of your new Avi, you have a lot of the same plants. Nice Avi, btw...

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Good Monday Morning. :)

Today we have the professionals at the MIL's house to do carpentry and painting the main area. Yay!

Just a question... How long do you go before replacing carpeting? I'm just curious as to how long others keep their carpeting in after it is new. There must be some long time homeowners here. :)

I can't help at all with that question . . . I'm strictly a hardwood floor kind of gal.

Robin, I love your new avi . . . I had a strapless top identical to that when I was in my early 20's -- but, I was in my early 20's: totally impressed with your ability to "keep it up"! :lol::lol::lol:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

View attachment 469631

And a grandma of five, or is it six now?

ETA: Ya done good working out...
anigif_enhanced-9374-1398869950-5.gif

My grandma looked more like your MIL for as long as I can remember. Now my mom looks like that, sort of.

These were taken a while back - Tip & I flew out to see my old stumping grounds in Utica, Michigan, 2005 I think and only two weeks before my dad passed away.

us_n_mom.jpeg
us_n_dad.jpeg

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I can't help at all with that question . . . I'm strictly a hardwood floor kind of gal.

Robin, I love your new avi . . . I had a strapless top identical to that when I was in my early 20's -- but, I was in my early 20's: totally impressed with your ability to "keep it up"! :lol::lol::lol:
Thank you :D Had some help with that about 7 years ago ;) No augmentation....just a bit of lift

And a grandma of five, or is it six now? My grandma looked more like your MIL for as long as I can remember. Now my mom looks like that, sort of.
It will be 6 in November! :shock:

These were taken a while back - Tip & I flew out to see my old stumping grounds in Utica, Michigan, 2005 I think and only two weeks before my dad passed away.
I know Utica well :D It's good you got to spend time with your dad before he passed. :nun:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Thank you :D Had some help with that about 7 years ago ;) No augmentation....just a bit of lift

It will be 6 in November! :shock:

I know Utica well :D It's good you got to spend time with your dad before he passed. :nun:
Yes, it was really nice we got the chance to see him then - thats how I remember him. We didn't make it to the funeral.
What part of Michigan are you from? If you don't mind me asking...

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I know most of you don't follow Nascar. But the Coke Zero 400 got started at about 11:30 Sunday night and ended around 3:30am Monday due to rain. I watched it on DVR when I got home Monday. Dale Jr. won the race. There were a number of crashes during the race. But the one on the last lap has to be seem to believe no one was seriously hurt. It says a lot about the safety they are always working for.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Most of my childhood years were an hours drive north of Grand Rapids. Part of my adult life was Romeo. A bit further north of Utica straight up VanDyke. VanDyke and 32 mile is the center of Romeo.
Ok, cool! We were practically neighbors then. I know Romeo a lot better than Grand Rapids. Utica is around 21 mile rd.

There's a great park on 22 ml that we used treck through that kept is from getting too homesick for NY - maybe you've heard of it, Stony Creek Park?

I was in 5th grade when we moved there from Lockport, NY.

Reactions: DavidOH

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I know most of you don't follow Nascar. But the Coke Zero 400 got started at about 11:30 Sunday night and ended around 3:30am Monday due to rain. I watched it on DVR when I got home Monday. Dale Jr. won the race. There were a number of crashes during the race. But the one on the last lap has to be seem to believe no one was seriously hurt. It says a lot about the safety they are always working for.

There wasn't much left of Dillon's car. Typical end to a race. All kinds off goonery going on to gain a spot or two and it always ends up getting ugly.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Ok, cool! We were practically neighbors then. I know Romeo a lot better than Grand Rapids. Utica is around 21 mile rd.

There's a great park on 22 ml that we used treck through that kept is from getting too homesick for NY - maybe you've heard of it, Stony Creek Park?

I was in 5th grade when we moved there from Lockport, NY.
Of course I know Stony Creek! Summer time swimming and wintertime sledding! Good memories of that park. :) It is huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread