Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
How's doggums David? (sorry I must have missed doggie's name). Chak I'd love a margerita yum! (Red Lobster make Wonderful Margaritas) Yep the audit is underway. I've just about done all the prep work. Just waiting for them to tell me which two months they want me to drag out in their entirety from various drawers and file folders etc. :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
wellll we had to give up our dog... gave it away to a nice set of people.... the dog was supposed to be a chihuahua and boston terrier mix, turned out to be a english staffordshire terrier.... its now 6 months old and 40 lbs and strong enuf to pull the wife down the stairs ( face first) the Dr. suggested that we find a smaller dog... wifey is ok, a bit banged up but alive :) need to find a dog about the size of a hamster.... ;)

wellll we had to give up our dog... gave it away to a nice set of people.... the dog was supposed to be a chihuahua and boston terrier mix, turned out to be a english staffordshire terrier.... its now 6 months old and 40 lbs and strong enuf to pull the wife down the stairs ( face first) the Dr. suggested that we find a smaller dog... wifey is ok, a bit banged up but alive :) need to find a dog about the size of a hamster.... ;)

NOOO!!!! OMG! Berni was in LOVE with Chui! Awwwwwwww. I hope she's on the mend and is handling the adoption of the puppy the best she can.:(

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That is sad. Wonder if he has his patient's teeth mounted on the wall as well...
It is sad. I'm all for hunting (I fish which is nothing more than underwater hunting). But I do have a problem with baiting like this. I've always questioned baiting wild game. Is that really sporting? Yes, we bait for fish but there is no choice. You can't see them so you have to find them somehow. Luring is the only way. Plus a fish is a fish. A lion is a lion. Fish just exist and act 100% out of instinct.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Ouch, hope Mama Killer... Wait, that don't sound right... Hope Mama BK is ok. Was the dog on a leash?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
As promised, pics of today's bake off... Dang sourdough takes forever to rise - dough was ready and in the forms at 2:30, didn't get in the oven till almost seven! Mighty tasty though.

Yeasty Beasties in action...

Baking Day by Chakris1, on Flickr

Waiting for the dough to rise...

[url=https://flic.kr/p/wCSaVN] Baking Day by Chakris1, on Flickr[/URL]

Chak-chip cookies...

Finally ready to bake...

Done deed...

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast

Oh noes!!! :cry: I love Staffordshire Terriers, but they do get awfully strong! Why don't you try for a dachsund? That breed is pretty difficult to mistake for another! :D
images

Tussie is doing very well. Goes to the vet Sat. to get checked but I don't see any problems.:)

You named your doggie after a cough medicine?? :confused::pervy:

Last edited:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Most women love little Shih Tzu puppies. Would your wife be able to do the brushing? If so, she might like that kind. For years all I had was smooth haired dogs, because they were simple to take care of grooming. Chihuahuas can be a great little dog. Dachshunds are sweet little dogs too, but some of them are fairly big. Look for a mini Dachshund if you get that type. I used to have a little Schipperke. I loved that dog. Most of my dogs have been larger breeds though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread