Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
That is sad. Wonder if he has his patient's teeth mounted on the wall as well...
I duuno Chak, but I sure know what I what parts of his anatony I would like to see nailed on a wall. He left poor old human friendly Cecil wounded for 40 hours before he finally shot him. Cowardly sick piece of excrement. He KILLED EDDARD!!!! NOOOOO! He's trying to blame it all on the hunting party - Yeah right.....except he's been indicted in the USA for doing the exact same thing! (luring a bear OUT of a protected wildlife reserve, in order to kill it). I don't think Mr Rosseveldt would have been very happy. I don't like hunting. I admit it. But licensed animal culls are necessary for the health of the whole, and similarly a kill for meat is fair. I guess Oscar Wilde got it right when he described fox hunting as the "unspeakable in pursuit of the inedible". Certainly applies to this ghastly creature. I vote to send him back on safari.............. without his gun.

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I got three new students this week, YAY! Two are husband & wife that want to work on their pronunciation skills and the other is also an adult who wants to learn listening & speaking for a promotion with his job. Best thing is they paid in advance... :D

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I got three new students this week, YAY! Two are husband & wife that want to work on their pronunciation skills and the other is also an adult who wants to learn listening & speaking for a promotion with his job. Best thing is they paid in advance... :D
That's GREAT news!!! Did you ever check to see if any teaching opened up again, or are you through with that particlar game of snakes n ladders?

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
That's GREAT news!!! Did you ever check to see if any teaching opened up again, or are you through with that particlar game of snakes n ladders?
I'm pretty much through with teaching outside the home even though the money is a bit better. I need to stay close by in case something happens to Mama Chak or her mom.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Morning bk :)

Morning y'all. Am loving the heat wave lately. A lot less achy and creaky than I have been. Nothing exciting going on around here just been enjoying the pool while we can. School supply shopping this weekend yay! Little princess will be in kindergarten finally and they go full day every day here. I bet she will be worn out at first

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Morning y'all. Am loving the heat wave lately. A lot less achy and creaky than I have been. Nothing exciting going on around here just been enjoying the pool while we can. School supply shopping this weekend yay! Little princess will be in kindergarten finally and they go full day every day here. I bet she will be worn out at first
And mommy gets a break.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Morning Army...
...and I mean early morning! Waking up in my comfy office chair in front of the com is a bit disorienting, but at least I didn't drool all over the keyboard, and wake like this...

Momma gets the house to herself all day...

Robin got here last night.

Made it my son's house about 6:45 PM. The drive was quite ok. :)

Good morning!

Kewl, as BK would say. You made it safely. How long before you turn around and come back with a full load? That's the real deal... Hope you get this...

...and not this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread