Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Whoa, slow night tonight, or slow day today.

Just got done watching District 9 and I gotta say that is one weird movie. Aliens get stuck on planet earth because their spaceship broke down. They're here for 20 years trying to fix the command module and humans being what they are fix them up with food and shelter while they do this. Their shelter quickly changes into an alien ghetto which needs to be moved because it's making Johannesburg look bad...
I liked that movie... liked it so much I now own it :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I saw that movie and couldn't wait to get out of the theater. Came close to leaving. Only movie I left early was one of Tarantino's gore fests. His movies have no redeeming value as far as I'm concerned.
Tarantino makes awesome movies... most of them become cult classics... :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
HHV Sale ? Tempting.... sooo tempting...
but right now I have to try to sleep. The Shipping Supervisor came to find me (at fuel island, just before I left work) to tell me they really needed someone to cover a load...
Parkersburg, WV. 8am.

pays the mortgage...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
HHV Sale ? Tempting.... sooo tempting...
but right now I have to try to sleep. The Shipping Supervisor came to find me (at fuel island, just before I left work) to tell me they really needed someone to cover a load...
Parkersburg, WV. 8am.

pays the mortgage...
Bummer.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Due to a minor bike accident a couple months ago, I'm in the process of losing my toe nail on the big toe (left foot). It's holding on by the last little section in the lower right corner. The rest is kind of flopping around. I'd pull it off, but I'm afraid it'd bleed as it's still connected to the cuticle. Just waiting to catch it on a pant leg or step to finish the job.

Warning: Pictures are kind of gross
To Amrs!

Last edited:

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Due to a minor bike accident a couple months ago, I'm in the process of losing my toe nail on the big toe (left foot). It's holding on by the last little section in the lower right corner. The rest is kind of flopping around. I'd pull it off, but I'm afraid it'd bleed as it's still connected to the cuticle. Just waiting to catch it on a pant leg or step to finish the job.
band aid and socks :)

Users who are viewing this thread