Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Back up after an hour and a half choking on my own stomach fluid. Man, I hate when that happens! Stomach fluid gets behind a bubble of gas and sends it up your throat - next thing you know you're gagging on it.

Anybody else have that happen?
I think its called GERD or reflux or acid indegestion or irritable wife syndrome.... take your pick... all you need is a week in the country ;)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Back up after an hour and a half choking on my own stomach fluid. Man, I hate when that happens! Stomach fluid gets behind a bubble of gas and sends it up your throat - next thing you know you're gagging on it.

Anybody else have that happen?

I had something like it... but I inhaled it ... talk about a serious wake up moment... throat nose sinus all on fire and your lungs quit working and the cough reflex is uncontrollable and even makes it worse... feels like your eyes are gonna explode

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Just woke up. Mamaw wants knives sharpened.... I want a cup of coffee, first...
I get really worried when the wifey wants knives sharpened... either 2 things will happen, a finger will get cut or someone will be writing a Eulogy ... :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
just wondering... when does a soul begin? at birth or at conception? and if its at conception, is there like 1/2 half a soul in the 2 parts that make conception start? and what about the other millions of "parts" that never make it? are those basically a bunch of lost half souls?

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Well the caramel coated crunchy stuff is done for tomorrow. Not responsible if you gain weight looking at this.;)

20151126_001713.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread