Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Guess who remembered to order with a coupon code?

Yep... Phew! I'm on a roll lately. That's the second one in a row I've remembered and ordered on time.
I'm hoping they have another sake for Christmas and that I have some extra $$$ to order. My supply will be pretty thin by then, I'll be vaping fumes of nearly empty bottles... You know, those last few drops that never make it out of the bottle.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Just thought of an idea to put those last few drops to use. I'll take the tops off the bottles, then take some wicking material and sop up all the juice with it. After it's saturated, I'll put it in the magma and vape it till it burns!!! Well, maybe not till it burns, but you get the picture... ;)

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
What did you order Raitis?

Shadow for a buddy (he just want's that cigarette feeling while drinking; has tried mine on several occasions), Jiggy for the Lady (you mentioned this one had that anise taste), and some Maple Eh? and Pirate's Booty for me to try. Still have half of my previous order.

R

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Shadow for a buddy (he just wan'ts that cigarette feeling while drinking; has tried mine on several occasions), Jiggy for the Lady (you mentioned this one had that anise taste), and some Maple Eh? and Pirate's Booty for me to try. Still have half of my previous order.

R
I think Jiggy is the least popular NET they have. But if you like licorice then that's the one. I'll be interested to see if she like it.

Users who are viewing this thread