Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Chak probably teed off Mama on his way to getting the camera and she probably tossed him in the doghouse again.

Nodding. Either that, or he's composing a loonnngggg response to our new friend's questions about HHV flavors. ;)

Oh, and I typed your name as Bromze in my original post, then edited later. The mistake still shows up in your reply though. And you are a good guy anyway.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
image.jpeg
My stuff... I never play these games!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Alright, let's see if I did this right...

vape gear by Chakris1, on Flickr

Far left, ZNA clone that just died with KF v4 topper; trusty Provari 2.5 with KF v1 M tank; new kid on block, Kanger Subox kit; and for dripping Pan/Mag aka Panzer/Magma.

In the boxes we have various toppers, i.e. T3s, evods & ViVi Novas, carto tanks, and atty's for most (some not even taken out of the wraps yet); in the big box there's wicking materials, such as SS mesh, silica and cable. The small box on the right has the tools I usually use for maintenance.

In the background, is the museum of old tanks and eGo twist/Vision spinner style mods and two Odyssey mecks (back row, center) that I still use on occasion. They have a 3ml carto tank and matching 14500 battery mod. Quite slender and elegant for those special nights out. Oh, btw, that's 22k gold plate! (ssshhh, don't tell no-one)

Yes, BK, that's an RC 4x4 climbing the bone pile back there just for S&G's... :D

Users who are viewing this thread