Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Stayed up until midnight to watch that thrilling last minute Ravens Victory ! Now I am really missing that other three hours of sleep.
Since Miss Robin asked ;
Reos%202015_zps1dimrrfy.jpg

plus two ProVari and two Reos Minis that are not in the picture. Maybe I should update that picture...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Good Morning Army. Stayed up until midnight to watch that thrilling last minute Ravens Victory ! Now I am really missing that other three hours of sleep.
Since Miss Robin asked ;
Reos%202015_zps1dimrrfy.jpg

plus two ProVari and two Reos Minis that are not in the picture. Maybe I should update that picture...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
is the handrail long enuf? ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Ha-ha!!!! I did it!

I got the sound back on my movies. It was a bad connection at the power strip. Darn European plugs are useless in this country! They have two "round" tangs that make contact only at the tips, not like flat tangs that make contact the whole length of their bodies. So when I pulled up on the plug for the Amplifier, it made contact with the contacts in the power strip and ta da..... sound!

power_plug_euro.jpg

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
@Silvercrow I'm hoping to drag you over here. I read your review in the Tobacco Review thread. Beautiful by the way. :)
I would reply to you there but we tend to try to keep the review threads chat free so people can find the flavor they are looking for easily.

You said that you let your local shop try DF. Heathers will send to vendors to sell in their own shops.

Come in, sit a spell and allow us the privilege to get to know you better. :D

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I was thinking the same thing Hula, however, it's not quite spelled the same - Brahms.

Quote from: Johannes Brahms Biography - Traditional Music, Romantic Passion

"Johannes Brahms, one of the "Three B's", the trio of genius composers seen as the cornerstones of classical music: Bach, Beethoven, and of course Brahms."

LOL! Chak, that was a joke because I misspelled Bronze when I replied to him. I spelled it "Bromze" and then the joke began that it was the composer. But thanks for looking it up for us. ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
LOL! Chak, that was a joke because I misspelled Bronze when I replied to him. I spelled it "Bromze" and then the joke began that it was the composer. But thanks for looking it up for us. ;)
Yes, I saw your post too. That's how I knew it was miss-spelled. Bromze vs Brahms. Phonetically, they do sound the same. ;)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii

Users who are viewing this thread