Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Yes, I saw your post too. That's how I knew it was miss-spelled. Bromze vs Brahms. Phonetically, they do sound the same. ;)
Sounds the same especially and most particularly if you live in lah-di-dah neighbourhoods in England. :D

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Yeah, we haven't seen Hula's, Retic's or BK's collections yet...
tap..... tap..... tap..... tap..... tap..... tap..... tap..... Well, what are y'all waiting for, an invitation? :D
im trying to get the wifeys stuff from her to take a picture.... she wont give it to me.... ummm hows that for a reason? ;)

actually I need to get batteries for the camera..
Retic ...well... he has the flu..

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
LOL! Chak, that was a joke because I misspelled Bronze when I replied to him. I spelled it "Bromze" and then the joke began that it was the composer. But thanks for looking it up for us. ;)
looks like you Beenommed

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Wonder what the odds are of that happening...

Check out the post above and tell me there ain't something weird about the location of the play button.... Got to get my mind out of the gutter.
Good night, Army!
there are other websites that have the play button in ......... :evil:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
im trying to get the wifeys stuff from her to take a picture.... she wont give it to me.... ummm hows that for a reason? ;)

Ok, get batteries and tell Retic we hope he's feeling better soon. :)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Guess everyone had a hard time getting up this morning. Woke hubs up 3 times to turn his alarm off, he got up and did it but has no memory of doing it haha. Then kids took much longer than usual to wake up and get moving. Me, I never get moving in the morning til at least one cup of coffee is hitting my system. Not a morning person at all, I move like a zombie til after she's on the bus lol

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii

Coz it ain't your stuff ……. even if it WAS your stuff…once..a while ago…yesterday afternoon….

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Got sad news this morning, my bestest, favoritest cousin didn't even have 4-6 weeks. She passed away last night….our family on the maternal paternal side consists of two sisters in a neighboring village marrying two cousins in my village, and they all lived in the same village, so our friendship was closer than might normally be the case for a "cousin". RIP Trish.

Users who are viewing this thread