Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
She's a piece of work. I don't want to make it sound like she's evil. She's not. I could list many good things about her. But she does not realize she is the primary cause of his stress by her insistence on controlling him. He has to watch every little thing he says and does or she loses it. And you never know how she will lose it. She'll cry, she'll yell, she'll give him the silent treatment, she'll belittle him. And then when he just shuts his mouth and avoids her she puts it in another gear. Like I say, I could never live with her (and I call her my friend).
I feel for him , practically a carbon copy of my wife . Thing is I get ornery and stand my ground .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I feel for him , practically a carbon copy of my wife . Thing is I get ornery and stand my ground .
Well, I certainly don't want to rile you up here. I don't know your wife. I just cannot for the life of me understand what it is that drives this woman. It isn't change of life or hormones. She's 60 and had plumbing surgery decades ago. It's definitely a personality thing. I just think she might be massively insecure. It propels her to be controlling and when things don't go according to her plan she just loses it. I feel sorry for her as much as I'm mad at her. I'm sure that ratio would change if I had to live with her. But what a burden it must be to carry that around.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Pop, your brilliance never ceases to amaze me.

No Applause, just money, please...

I just told her to pull her head out of her :censored: and deal with it.

That's not the Politically Correct way to say such things. It's better expressed ;
"Pull your head up out of your :censored:, Let it air out... For Awhile, and try to get back into this thing called REALITY !!!"
You really should try to show a little more compassion, Bronze.

Way to go Bronze. Nice and gentle words. I am quite sure that HELPED. :blink:

See above...

I have never seen an instance in my life where hysteria has made a positive impact on anything.

Actually, Def Leppard did a song by that title once, and I think they made a few $$$

Somehow, I find this sounds familiar... :confused:

It's a condition called "Marriage".

See what I mean....

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
She's a piece of work. I don't want to make it sound like she's evil. She's not. I could list many good things about her. But she does not realize she is the primary cause of his stress by her insistence on controlling him. He has to watch every little thing he says and does or she loses it. And you never know how she will lose it. She'll cry, she'll yell, she'll give him the silent treatment, she'll belittle him. And then when he just shuts his mouth and avoids her she puts it in another gear. Like I say, I could never live with her (and I call her my friend).
sounds like a drama queen...

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
And now his wife is practically falling apart. She's nervous and worrying herself to death over this. :facepalm: I just told her to pull her head out of her :censored: and deal with it.

I don't handle hysteria very well.

ornery ? your just being modest ;)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
There, she's settled down (for now). Good grief! I have never seen an instance in my life where hysteria has made a positive impact on anything.
LOL Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars…….I do have a bit of an idea of what you're saying though Ed, I was raised by my dad, and it was so peaceful. Gone was the screaming, the sulks, the scowls, the face whacks and slammed doors. Ahhh the quiet life…. :D

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
LOL Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars…….I do have a bit of an idea of what you're saying though Ed, I was raised by my dad, and it was so peaceful. Gone was the screaming, the face whacks and slammed doors. Ahhh the quiet life…. :D
hmmm your dad was like my mom... my dad was a harsh parent...

Users who are viewing this thread