Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
LOL Women are from Venus, Men are from Mars…….I do have a bit of an idea of what you're saying though Ed, I was raised by my dad, and it was so peaceful. Gone was the screaming, the sulks, the scowls, the face whacks and slammed doors. Ahhh the quiet life…. :D
This gal is just wacked out female or not. I know many females and they aren't wacked like this. I know I'm highly sensitive to hysteria, drama, and theatrics. I just don't do well with it. In fact, I am 180 degrees opposite. If there is a problem I go into an immediate, "How do we fix this" mode. I get deadly serious and focused without even a hint of panic. When someone goes haywire I just have to get away or I go nuts. I'm the same way when the phone rings or hearing screaming little girls. It just shakes me to the bones. My earliest memories are of my Mom who when I would get hysterical for no reason she would pop my .... real good and she'd say, "Now you got something to cry about" and she'd throw me in my room and shut the door until I calmed down. She just wouldn't put up with it. I guess that was a life lesson learned very young that stuck. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
LOL -it's a bit later than that - 1.14 pm to be precise. A Guiness sounds just the thing though…..provided I can curl up in a ball and nap till 5….!
Geez, you're six hours away. Might as well be on another planet. :)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Got myself some Island whatchamacallit with the rum, pineapple, coconut, from HHV today, along with 100 ml Gaia and Serendipity - had a $34.00 points credit on the books! Wow! I don't wanna hear any more grumbles about HHV being expensive. 230 ml at 27 cents a ml….I bet you can barely get away with that with DIY!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Papaw, this is the first time I remember hearing about a beagle! My daughter has a beagle. They are cute, but noisy. My son's dog loves to howl. I hate howling with a passion. That dog is determined my dog is gonna howl with him. She knows I don't like it. So far she has resisted the urge to join him in the howling insanity. My son's dog even starts to howl in his sleep. I have to tell him to wake up, you're dreaming. If he continues, I have to gripe at him. I didn't hate howling until he started doing it. He sounds like he is in pain. It bugs the fire outta me. He is an old dog now. But he still loves to get crazy now and then.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Well, I certainly don't want to rile you up here. I don't know your wife. I just cannot for the life of me understand what it is that drives this woman. It isn't change of life or hormones. She's 60 and had plumbing surgery decades ago. It's definitely a personality thing. I just think she might be massively insecure. It propels her to be controlling and when things don't go according to her plan she just loses it. I feel sorry for her as much as I'm mad at her. I'm sure that ratio would change if I had to live with her. But what a burden it must be to carry that around.
I'm not riled up , but the scenario is a familiar one for me . I handle things quite differently from your friend though .

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Copper vein reassembled , RM2 rebuilt with a fresh 28g 1.2 ohm coil , filled with well aged Legend , I'm content for the evening . :)

Reoville is a Happy Place !
Good Morning Army. Friday has FINALY arrived. So has a 20 yard dumpster. And the roofing supplies are to be delivered today. And, just my luck, there will thunderstorms rolling through the area all weekend. :( As long as the roof doesn't get wet. Might have to put this off until next weekend.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Good morning all - and TGIF!

Almost noon here. and tonight it's line-dancing (or beer and watching others dance) at the "German American Volksfest" at a USAF base nearby. Thx for occupying us :D
we just wanted to have another reason to drink beer... :)

Users who are viewing this thread