Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Stalingrad is hard to watch imho (and not just because my people were (rightfully so!) on the losing side).
But a nice line-up :)

So, tootling on my KM3 on a 1.3 Ohm on my Provari in 18350 mode since lunch - and loving it.
It looks right, it vapes right, it tastes right :)

Only thing that might bother me eventually is that gap I have with every atty I put on the Provari.
I could probably make it go away with my Tiles, but with the KM3 I don't have any idea how I could "lower" that positive pin into the negative 510 post.
Any of you Provari-nuts ( :D ) have any idea? :)
I'm part German as well, but don't think that will bother me watching the movie. I'll watch it either tonight or tomorrow. I fell asleep during the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Note to self: Don't try watching double header in this heat.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Got home after reviewing work budget. Ugh. More work to do. Installed more memory in laptop, check, got internet finally hooked up to a couple of devices that weren't playing nice (had to go into the router settings page to fix that). Bought a $25 Nook color (my favorite for travelling) because the "new" nook is nothing more than a stupid samsung android. What a fraud! I can't even get epubs and pdbs to load properly on it. Heck, you'd think they'd put the freaking nook reading app on it! Grrrr. Morning all! Waves at STEPH! HI STEPH AND SLIPPER!!!

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Morning...... Calling for rain later today. But that's ok cause I got called off. So I get to pick up my new glasses that came in Monday. By the time I got done with the extras such as transition lens and scratch resistance and Flexon frames? $700o_O Not real cheap but I have to live with them so screw it.:)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Got home after reviewing work budget. Ugh. More work to do. Installed more memory in laptop, check, got internet finally hooked up to a couple of devices that weren't playing nice (had to go into the router settings page to fix that). Bought a $25 Nook color (my favorite for travelling) because the "new" nook is nothing more than a stupid samsung android. What a fraud! I can't even get epubs and pdbs to load properly on it. Heck, you'd think they'd put the freaking nook reading app on it! Grrrr. Morning all! Waves at STEPH! HI STEPH AND SLIPPER!!!

Hey! Watch the stupid Samsung remarks..:sneaky: That's my phone your talking about. The reading app I use on the phone is Aldiko. Comes in both paid and free. I've been using the free one over a year now. It has a number one different settings to tweek it the way you want it. I like it.;)

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Evening Army...

Did some shopping with Mama this morning. Then just hung out watching flicks on the iMac. Got through the list posted a couple days ago. Stalingrad was a bit difficult to watch only because I think it was originally done in German or maybe Russian then dubbed in English. LOL

The one I liked the most was "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" just because I could relate to people getting old.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm sure that made perfect sense to you. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
So I get to pick up my new glasses that came in Monday. By the time I got done with the extras such as transition lens and scratch resistance and Flexon frames? $700o_O Not real cheap but I have to live with them so screw it.:)
$700! For that I'd want them to wash the dishes too!

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Good evening/morning/afternoon :)

so, I've had people over for soccer yesterday.
usually I don't care for soccer, but Champions League semifinals is enough to interest me slightly - and I enjoy my friends' company.

Anyway - as it is customary to bring a six-pack or "something", a friend of mine brought a keg:
IMG_3593.2.JPG

Needless to say it didn't last very long :)

Oh, and that little Provari/KM3 next to it: rebuilt it @2.1Ohm/30g Kanthal cause I was missing flavor @1.3Ohm.
Now it's a vaping beast. Just emptying my second Serendipity tank - I like it, first impression was overwhelming with taste. Like Legend on {Other stuff} or something :) I'm getting used to it, still like Legend a bit more. But I'm sure that 'dipity will improve - it's only one month old :)

Last edited by a moderator:

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Good evening/morning/afternoon :)

so, I've had people over for soccer yesterday.
usually I don't care for soccer, but Champions League semifinals is enough to interest me slightly - and I enjoy my friends' company.

Anyway - as it is customary to bring a six-pack or "something", a friend of mine brought a keg:
View attachment 551059

Needless to say it didn't last very long :)

Oh, and that little Provari/KM3 next to it: rebuilt it @2.1Ohm/30g Kanthal cause I was missing flavor @1.3Ohm.
Now it's a vaping beast. Just emptying my second Serendipity tank - I like it, first impression was overwhelming with taste. Like Legend on {Other stuff} or something :) I'm getting used to it, still like Legend a bit more. But I'm sure that 'dipity will improve - it's only one month old :)
I went in the same direction with my Provari albeit with a different atty on it . Went from 1.2 to 1.9 ohms and higher voltage , much better results .

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Hey! Watch the stupid Samsung remarks..:sneaky: That's my phone your talking about. The reading app I use on the phone is Aldiko. Comes in both paid and free. I've been using the free one over a year now. It has a number one different settings to tweek it the way you want it. I like it.;)
LOL - I have a samsung phone too. My gripe was with ordering a Nook (made by samsung) from B&N, and then it doesn't recognize or display the damn .epub and .pdb books I put on it!! :-x

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Woita, that keg looks good. Try some Gaia next time. Goes well with suds. Get a smaller bottle though. It's a hit or miss with not much room between.
:shock:! Bronze said this??? (Btw Wolta, he is actually correct. (I loooooove Gaia))

Users who are viewing this thread