Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Just got a reply to an email, Rob says his "semi-retirement" is not as relaxing as he thought it would be once he closed the forum on the ECF. He is still doing work, when his CNC machine is actually up and running.
I replied that great products do not fade quickly, and his hard work has paid off with a very loyal customer base.
So, does that mean he's still producing new mods, or just fixing ones that are sent to him?

Chimps McGhee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Kansas City, KS
Hi Chimps. Yep, been a long time for you. How's it going?

Things are going really well aside from a rut that I've gotten into lately on the vape side of things. I'm currently trying to decide on a new mod/topper to replace the SMOK XCube/TFV4 combo that is boring me. I have also returned back to my roots in the juice realm with a new order from HHV after way too much wandering in other juice lines, so I'm super excited for it to get here and get steeped.

Hey Dude! Welcome back and congrats on the new job.
Wow, has it really been 3 years?

Hey Dude! :D It is unbelievable how quickly time goes by in the midst of a 4 state move and starting a new job.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
So, does that mean he's still producing new mods, or just fixing ones that are sent to him?

Fixing definitely. I would guess by his reference to his CNC lathe breaking down that he is still making a few more....

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Things are going really well aside from a rut that I've gotten into lately on the vape side of things. I'm currently trying to decide on a new mod/topper to replace the SMOK XCube/TFV4 combo that is boring me. I have also returned back to my roots in the juice realm with a new order from HHV after way too much wandering in other juice lines, so I'm super excited for it to get here and get steeped.

Hey Dude! :D It is unbelievable how quickly time goes by in the midst of a 4 state move and starting a new job.
Wow, 4 states! Is that one move 4 states away, or 4 moves to 4 different states? The second would be a heck of a lot of moving, for sure.

About the mod/topper search. A lot of us nabbed the KFMv3 which goes well on any mod. Fits the Provari like a glove without a beauty ring. And we're hearing good reports from the KFV5 as well, which is like big brother to the KFMv3.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
CNC = computer numeric control ... pretty neat coding stuff to play with :)
one needs to be very precise or else the cutter will go crashing into the spinning chuck and make all sorts of nasty noises.. :shock:
Been there, done that. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Juice order made.. Ordered a bottle of Double Trouble. And because I made the order there will be a sale this weekend. But that's ok it's not like the prices are that high in the first place.:)
I need to get an order in too. Kinda waiting for his K5's to show up.

Users who are viewing this thread