Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
lol I know what ya mean David.... Im gonna wait n see this time... Im pretty interested in the triple threat...
Just did a review, admittedly I'm not the world's best at that and am unfamiliar with the milder nets. But I gave it a go. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey Chak, hope all is going well with Mama C. Such trying times for you both. Oh…and I was snickering because someone who didn't like Serendipity tried it again - and now thinks it's wonderful (which it is of course). :D
Musta had a weak moment. :)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Just did a review, admittedly I'm not the world's best at that and am unfamiliar with the milder nets. But I gave it a go. :)

Worked for me.....

Creamy doesn't do it for me. I got the Double Trouble to drip. Which reminds I want to look for another rda.:)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
He should sell it. Still can't believe he bought a Provi.
I'll probably buy another , most likely a Radius so I can go back to using 26g in all my Rose V2's , though using 28g and pushing 5.3 volts on the 2.5 makes for a very good combination as BK is finding out .

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Not really...
1) Mortgage.
2) Groceries (beer included)
3) Electric Bill (needed to charge batteries)
4) Reos Mods, and associated equipment (RM2 and HHV, for example)
5) All the other unimportant stuff.
Let's make sure we keep our priorities strait.
You tell'm Papaw ! Makes perfect sense to have one for Legend , one for Dragon's Fire , another for Huntsman or other HHV juice du jour , hmmmm might need a couple for Clay's NET's . :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

You were perfect! Nice touch with the would you buy again point. I agree with your review too. :thumbs:

Worked for me.....

Creamy doesn't do it for me. I got the Double Trouble to drip. Which reminds I want to look for another RDA.:)

Can't wait to hear how you like Double Trouble! I can. Not. Stop. Vaping. It. Usually I enjoy fruit flavors for maybe one tank. Double Trouble has me hooked.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Be careful with that stuff @Chakris. Heavy duty for sure.

Yup, you bet-cha booties I will.

Isn't morphine in that movie "matrix"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It was in the movie Killing Fields and Full Metal Jacket, I believe.

wifey was on 50mg of Oxeecotton ... instant zombie... drool and all :(

OxyContin the New Street Drug of Choice for Many. Also derived from Morphine.

Hey Chak, hope all is going well with Mama C. Such trying times for you both. Oh…and I was snickering because someone who didn't like Serendipity tried it again - and now thinks it's wonderful (which it is of course). :D

Mama's feeling better today and got good news from the Dr. while she took the stitches out. Dr. said she should start putting weight on that leg and stepping out slowly. She should be back to what normal was to her (before the fall) in about three to six months.

Gone bonkers ........ it was a very short trip .:hubba:

Been on that trip as well back in the day.

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Today I heard from the doc with my biopsy result. Both bad news and good. It is melanoma, but it's in situ. Skin level only. Scary, but I was treated early enough. Recovery is near 100% when it's removed this early. I need a second surgery for full removal. Going for pre-op consult Wed. morning. Don't know how soon after for the surgery.

All is well, but I did get a jolt of gratitude for life and its many blessings. Also, sunscreen for me from now on. As a geek, I'm not in the sun much anymore. But when I am... slathering it on. Good thing I got that wide brimmed hat a while back. :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Lori, good to hear everything is working itself out. An Attitude of Gratitude is always a good start to the day.
It's only Tuesday, and I'm already tired. Forget Memorial Day holiday, the company I work for is over 500 orders behind. Apparently there has been a spike in sales of treated lumber, which means job security then some. At least for this summer.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Today I heard from the doc with my biopsy result. Both bad news and good. It is melanoma, but it's in situ. Skin level only. Scary, but I was treated early enough. Recovery is near 100% when it's removed this early. I need a second surgery for full removal. Going for pre-op consult Wed. morning. Don't know how soon after for the surgery.

All is well, but I did get a jolt of gratitude for life and its many blessings. Also, sunscreen for me from now on. As a geek, I'm not in the sun much anymore. But when I am... slathering it on. Good thing I got that wide brimmed hat a while back. :)

Great news Lori. Yes, it's bad news first, but you were able to identify it and had the right concern to get something done about it. You're a smart cookie!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Lori, I'm so sorry to hear about this. But I am thrilled they caught it early. I have had a couple of moles removed, that were suspect. One thing everyone on here needs to know. They used to say the mole had to be larger than the diameter of an pencil eraser. (in case you were worried about changes in one, and need it removed) The one I had removed a year and a half ago was not. The dermatologist is the one who told me not to worry about the small ones. (this was probably 20 years ago) I asked the physician's assistant, who didn't think it was a concern. 6 months later I asked my doctor. He definitely wanted me to get it looked at by the dermatologist. The dermatologist got it off immediately.

They call cutting a mole out, surgery. They also call giving you a shot for frozen shoulder, surgery too.

Lori, you can buy uv type shirts that are very thin, and cool at your sporting goods store. I have spent a large portion of my life out in the blazing sun. Even though I tan very easy, the moles put me at risk for problems. A wide brimmed hat is a good thing to have. So I am glad you started using one. Your body does need vitamin D from sunlight. But you will have to talk to your doctor about how much that can safely be for you.
Certain medications will put you at more risk for sunburn too.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'll probably buy another , most likely a Radius so I can go back to using 26g in all my Rose V2's , though using 28g and pushing 5.3 volts on the 2.5 makes for a very good combination as BK is finding out .
You'll like the boost feature on the Radius.

Users who are viewing this thread