Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Good Morning, and Thank God it IS Friday ! ! ! Easy run today, then take Judy uptown to another doctor. Now she's talking about Botox Injections into her right shoulder and right foot to alleviate the pain. I think the young lady is putting far too much faith in the Medical Community. If it were me, I might be thinking Lawyer by now. But, she says she agreed to the terms and accepted the risks just to get rid off the cluster headaches (which I've heard can be brutal). Seems so wrong to me. But, I am not the one going through all of this.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day, and a Great Weekend when you get to it :)
All the very best to Judy, Papaw. Let's hope it works.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Good Morning, and Thank God it IS Friday ! ! ! Easy run today, then take Judy uptown to another doctor. Now she's talking about Botox Injections into her right shoulder and right foot to alleviate the pain. I think the young lady is putting far too much faith in the Medical Community. If it were me, I might be thinking Lawyer by now. But, she says she agreed to the terms and accepted the risks just to get rid off the cluster headaches (which I've heard can be brutal). Seems so wrong to me. But, I am not the one going through all of this.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day, and a Great Weekend when you get to it :)
I can relate , when I get a migraine I'll do anythibg to get rid of it . I feel sorry for her . Good luck to both of you Brettt .

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
sounds good. that's the normal rate of b*ll I get (to my Spam folder though)

Happy memorial day weekend army - hope summer will come for all of us. Really nice here, 77, dry and just a bit cloudy
Time for a cold one - 6:30 pm already
If ya want summer , we got your summer right here . :) Come to NOLA and get it , 90's and muggy , you'll need to bring the keg with you .:party:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
You know, you would think my ISP could return the favor and bombard the punk that is bombarding me.

Hmmmm, the bombardment rate seems to have slowed dramatically. Down to 14 per hour in the last three hours.
Maybe he's getting tired of this game, or your ISP is starting to do something about it.

sounds good. that's the normal rate of b*ll I get (to my Spam folder though)

Happy memorial day weekend army - hope summer will come for all of us. Really nice here, 77, dry and just a bit cloudy
Time for a cold one - 6:30 pm already
Like NOLA we have summer here too. Presently 83˚F and humid... Our rainy season should be kicking in any time now, then it's 5 month of rain and flooding.

If ya want summer , we got your summer right here . :) Come to NOLA and get it , 90's and muggy , you'll need to bring the keg with you .:party:
Same here, BYOKeg :party::party:
NOLA has to be hot in the summer, but it's the occasional tropical high tide I don't want any part of
Agreed, I could do without the high tide stuff.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Evening.... Friday of a three day weekend and at 7:30 I'm home. had late lunch so pizza rolls later. Right now it's beer time. Got a heavy vape mail box with 290mil of HHV. Glad they put the Double trouble in it's own baggy because it leaked a little. Not enough to worry about. Will say it does smell good. And my Merlin RTA shipped today but won't be here till Tuesday.(sucks..I want it now!) :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Evening.... Friday of a three day weekend and at 7:30 I'm home. had late lunch so pizza rolls later. Right now it's beer time. Got a heavy vape mail box with 290mil of HHV. Glad they put the Double trouble in it's own baggy because it leaked a little. Not enough to worry about. Will say it does smell good. And my Merlin RTA shipped today but won't be here till Tuesday.(sucks..I want it now!) :)
We want a full report on our desks after you have had a chance to wrap your mind around that Double Trouble.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
We want a full report on our desks after you have had a chance to wrap your mind around that Double Trouble.
That will likely be tomorrow. The RDA is due for a wick change. Who knows maybe I'll splurge and get a new RDA at the vape store tomorrow.:D

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
One of my client sites was hit with a denial of service attack around the same time as you email bombardment, Bronze. Just a script running endlessly until the server went down. Ugh!

dislike! hope you got it under control :)

good morning army

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. My Holiday - Mamaw Come Home Today :banana::banana::banana::banana:
Just easing into a two-day weekend. Working Monday. Always work Memorial Day on this job. Usually work on Independence Day, too. Labor Day is often the first Summer Holiday for my employer. Then we starve after Thanksgiving, until late February/ early March.
But, the mortgage is always paid on time. Can't complain about that....

Have a Safe and Blessed Day, and a Great Holiday Weekend :thumb:

Chimps McGhee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Kansas City, KS
Happy Saturday! Hope that useless jerk gets what he deserves Bronze, and hope that the attack is over soon. It sounds like it may be drying up with the "trickle" of emails coming in to that account now.

Definitely excited to see the review of Double Trouble when you get a good handle on it, David.

I picked up a dripbox kit yesterday to have a "don't care if I drop it" squonk mod, especially during the move. So far I'm not super impressed with the included atty but that can always be swapped with something better. I suppose if I was still crazy about "cloud chasing" this wouldn't be a terrible atty, but for flavor vaping it's pretty average.

I got my order of HHV in the mail yesterday too. I'm excited to get them steeped and finally be done with these subpar juices that I've been using over the past little while.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Evening Army, or should I say, Good Sunday Morning?

Spent 4 hours hanging round the state run hospital with Mama this afternoon only to find out that they didn't know what's going on. The last couple days we've noticed her speech getting slower and more slurred also I saw that she sometimes has difficulty grasping things off the table (slightly impaired mortar skills). However, blood test came back negative, CT scan also didn't show anything new. So they sent us home with some meds to relieve dizziness and some saline drink mix. Their thinking she hasn't been active enough to get blood circulating properly and suggested we try physical therapy (we're already doing that to a degree). But how active can you be with a busted leg bone at the hip. We're stumped and she's miserable about it.

After getting her to bed I've been listening to Whoever's Got Talent, The X Factor, The Voices around the world, etc, etc trying to relax a bit and now feel tired enough to actually get some sleep. Huntsman and Legend have been helpful in this too.

Thoughts and prayers for Mama Chak would most definitely be welcome. I believe there's nothing more we can do but leave it in His hands. We'll see what tomorrow has in store.

Night Army. Have a safe and blessed Memorial Day weekend.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Evening Army, or should I say, Good Sunday Morning?

Spent 4 hours hanging round the state run hospital with Mama this afternoon only to find out that they didn't know what's going on. The last couple days we've noticed her speech getting slower and more slurred also I saw that she sometimes has difficulty grasping things off the table (slightly impaired mortar skills). However, blood test came back negative, CT scan also didn't show anything new. So they sent us home with some meds to relieve dizziness and some saline drink mix. Their thinking she hasn't been active enough to get blood circulating properly and suggested we try physical therapy (we're already doing that to a degree). But how active can you be with a busted leg bone at the hip. We're stumped and she's miserable about it.

After getting her to bed I've been listening to Whoever's Got Talent, The X Factor, The Voices around the world, etc, etc trying to relax a bit and now feel tired enough to actually get some sleep. Huntsman and Legend have been helpful in this too.

Thoughts and prayers for Mama Chak would most definitely be welcome. I believe there's nothing more we can do but leave it in His hands. We'll see what tomorrow has in store.

Night Army. Have a safe and blessed Memorial Day weekend.
It's not easy knowing something is wrong and not being able to remedy it. All the medicine and diagnostics we have can't always make things right. Let's see how Mama does Chak. Getting her to move as much as she can is probably a good idea to the extent it can be done. Thoughts and prayers, Friend.

Users who are viewing this thread