Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Found a cute Indian joke the other day, I believe it was on Facebook:

Natives Be Like

Today I was at the local home improvement store purchasing a few bags of gardening soil. As I waited in line to pay for my bags of dirt, a guy behind me spoke up; “You gonna do some planting?” I turned to him and said, “No, I an buying my land back one bag at a time and I’m getting a receipt this time.” The shocked look on his face was priceless!
:lol::lol::lol:

Jay Jay Tallbull
#NativesBeLike

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
No, I don't need a different atty, no I don't!

Turns out, I did...that Proteus just didn't look complete.
So, had to get that Greek Penelope as well - love the looks and it tastes yuuuummy :D
IMG_3643.JPG

and good afternoon army.

I wish y'all a very happy memorial day and again big thanks for busting us out 70 years ago!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
So much for having a nice day off yesterday... :(
ended up with a migraine that lasted most of the day...
still a bit off kilter tho... hopefully that clears up
Found it kind of hard to like this post. Hope you're feeling better now BK.

It was a quiet ECF weekend, Chak.

Good morning. How's Mama doing Chak?
It sure wasn't slow around here this weekend.
Mama's doing ok, but irritable that she can't move around. Thanks for asking Bronze.

Good Morning Army from Hendersonville NC.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Brett, you got a new post on your DIY juice thread. I'm a bit late replying to your request for testers. If you still have some around I'd be happy to help test them for ya.
BTW Drive safe bud. ;)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Turns out, I did...that Proteus just didn't look complete.
So, had to get that Greek Penelope as well - love the looks and it tastes yuuuummy :D
View attachment 560197

and good afternoon army.

I wish y'all a very happy memorial day and again big thanks for busting us out 70 years ago!
I had a Penelope , the first silica rebuildable I owned. It was quite a change compared to the mesh gennys I was using at the time. I'm pretty sure it was the v1 and you had to use resistance and NR wire for the coil. Talk about a tight working space, and those inside threads use to shred my fingers a bit. Had great flavor though and looked awesome and was built like a tank.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
I had a Penelope , the first silica rebuildable I owned. It was quite a change compared to the mesh gennys I was using at the time. I'm pretty sure it was the v1 and you had to use resistance and NR wire for the coil. Talk about a tight working space, and those inside threads use to shred my fingers a bit. Had great flavor though and looked awesome and was built like a tank.

I've looked at Penelope V1s on the classifieds but didn't want to go down the NR-R-NR-road especially with a TC build.
Penelope V4 is pretty modern. Build deck just a smaller version of the Tilemahos, pretty straight forward. Of course it (or is it a "she") has LC and gooood taste. Nothing for direct lung hitters though.
And contrary to my expectation that steel tank is not a problem. You can see pretty well how much liquid is left. And with this Proteus it's "battery empty" equals "tank empty" anyway :)

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I've looked at Penelope V1s on the classifieds but didn't want to go down the NR-R-NR-road especially with a TC build.
Penelope V4 is pretty modern. Build deck just a smaller version of the Tilemahos, pretty straight forward. Of course it (or is it a "she") has LC and gooood taste. Nothing for direct lung hitters though.
And contrary to my expectation that steel tank is not a problem. You can see pretty well how much liquid is left. And with this Proteus it's "battery empty" equals "tank empty" anyway :)
V4 sounds pretty nice and looks really sweet with that mod, nice set up for sure...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread