Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
BK, glad your wife is doing well. Complications after/during surgery is NEVER a good word to hear. I hope she has a speedy recovery!

Woita, my heart goes out to Germany today. I hate evil. There has been a lot of this going on lately. The last 3 events were only 4 days apart. I hope this is not going to be the new normal. I am not a politically correct type of person, I'll just say that much. This needs to be "handled" before it gets totally out of control. I am thankful you are alright. I am so saddened by these events, but also angry. I am a live and let live person, fairly laid back. When it comes to evil people hurting innocents, especially children, I get quite perturbed to say the least.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Little update on the Double Trouble saga. Decided to play it safe. So I poured the rest of the juice into a clear dropper bottle I have. Turns out there was more in than I thought. Anyway, there was 3 small flakes in it that I was able to remove with the dropper. Now I feel better about using the rest of it.;)
However cool they look, it might be time to go back to clear, or dark-colored, unpainted glass. I have yet to buy any of the Artisan Reserve juices, so I don't know what they look like, so I'm assuming they chose this style for it's aesthetic aspect. IMO, a dark brown, or green glass would work as well. :cool:

Yonjuro

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2015
Western Australia
I have 2 x Triple Threat and the bottles show no sign of flaking. I too would like clear brown bottles though so I can see how much 'liquid gold' I have left in the bottle.

I decant my Dragon's Fire into thoroughly cleaned blue Halo bottles that I kept from my first venture into vaping - took a lot of cleaning to remove the smell from the tops though LOL - horrible stuff ;-)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
It's 2:30 AM and there's a storm front moving in - think it's a good time to hit the sack.

Night Army...

Ok, it's now 4AM and I'm still up. Watching John Candy videos....

Night Army, for real this time.
Doncha just looove that bowling ball............:lol:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Little update on the Double Trouble saga. Decided to play it safe. So I poured the rest of the juice into a clear dropper bottle I have. Turns out there was more in than I thought. Anyway, there was 3 small flakes in it that I was able to remove with the dropper. Now I feel better about using the rest of it.;)
Wonder if the dropper is reacting to the acidity of the fruit?

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
wifey update...
shes grumpy... still sore as all hell and shes grumpy :)
she decided to do something silly... instead of using the walker, she thought 2 canes would be a good idea...
total fail.. she now prefers the walker
next, she tries to clean the AC filter in the window unit... I come home and find her on the floor on her back, her rubbing her head... I ask if shes ok... she sez yes, I asked her if she finds the floor more comfy then the bed... she asks why..
and I say.. Well at least when you fall again you have far to fall... and when I found out what she was doing to create the fall senerio... ( cleaning the AC filter) she got an earfull from me... then I got her off the floor and into the bed...
I think she will behave herself for a few days...

sometimes I just wonder.... :unsure:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
wifey update...
she decided to do something silly... instead of using the walker, she thought 2 canes would be a good idea...
next, she tries to clean the AC filter in the window unit... I come home and find her on the floor on her back, her rubbing her head... I ask if shes ok... she sez yes, I asked her if she finds the floor more comfy then the bed... she asks why..
and I say.. Well at least when you fall again you have far to fall... and when I found out what she was doing to create the fall senerio... ( cleaning the AC filter) she got an earfull from me... then I got her off the floor and into the bed...

When my buddy had his knee replaced a couple years ago he spent a month in the lazy boy. That was his bed too. He goes in for the other knee in a week and a half. Not exactly fun.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
wifey update...

So, she's feeling handy, is she? I have a toilet auger she can borrow . . . :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread