Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
David that picture is spectacular. I'd love to visit that place. :)

Chak, it has a familiar taste to me. What it is I am not sure. It is more than a Gaia/Huntsman vibe in my opinion. It has a bit of Shadow, or something light in it too. I've had it before, but I can't put my finger on it. It is almost like a mix of flavors I've already tried. I will know more when my bottle gets here. Hula was gracious enough to send me a sample bottle. Since I haven't tried Shadow, or Heavenly Army in ages, maybe that is why I can't name the flavor added to it. If you figure it out, please tell me. I'd like to know as well.
Afternoon army.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but Triple Threat seems to have a light Gaia/Huntsman taste to it without the maple.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
You're not wrong.

Good morning Army! :)

Wish it were 66 degrees here.
That's good to know. Ya know, I posted this before reading the reviews about TT then after reading the reviews I thought, "Dang, guess my buds aren't in that bad shape." ;)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
know what ya mean... I made a comment on a post that was not derogitory nor aimed at anyone and it got deleted too...

the post I got dinged for was someone posted a picture (meme) about how quitting ciggies and starting vaping could lead to spontanious kissing...

I replied that if that was so then the use of vape condoms wouldnt be necassary :)

ata.. my spelling suxs tonite :)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
That's good to know. Ya know, I posted this before reading the reviews about TT then after reading the reviews I thought, "Dang, guess my buds aren't in that bad shape." ;)
I still maintain that when all the flavors meld, its wonderful, and not any of them specifically - with a strawberry (KKay says Cherry) note to it all. :D

Users who are viewing this thread