Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Definitely , the OP shoulda been booted out , this is supposed to be a pro-vaping forum .
The top line of every ECF web page says...

Welcome to the worlds largest e-cigarette website. The voice of vaping since 2007

:blink::?:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
they have a thread ,... "Electronic cigarettes are not what you think"... and it has about 50% of the posts deleted... its a free4all going on in there... :)

I'll have to check that one out. Sounds like fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Stock up the doghouse with some brew and make sure your cable account is paid up.

That's another thing - mama took my router away and cancelled the Internet. All I have is my iPhone to connect to the forum! Gr [emoji35]

In the long run, I don't think "she'll" like being without it. We'll see how long it takes for her to break down and renew it. [emoji57]

Having a cold [emoji482]after dinner, ah, life is still good. [emoji847]

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Did I mention that my order of the Artisan Reserves came in a few days ago? I think I did.

Anyway, got three tanks going with them - one is Triple Threat another is a combo of Sweet Chaos and Double Trouble and the third is Double Trouble all by itself.

Loving these new flavor!!!

Last edited:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
She did WHAT???? Tell her I said to turn it back on and pronto.

That's another thing - mama took my router away and cancelled the Internet. All I have is my iPhone to connect to the forum! Gr
emoji35.png

Hula, yes I forgot, I initially thought Triple Threat had a slight cherry taste in there too. So maybe a little Legend as well? I dunno. My order should get here in a day or two.

Users who are viewing this thread