Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
78f02f2b-a897-478e-9a73-101d42fd1977_zps8dz9epqb.jpg
d7d6aeee-e05a-4cc2-b75a-405092b21201_zpsbkkjbyo5.jpg

Hello Beautiful.... single coil @ 1.5 ohms, loaded with Legend

Last edited:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Hula, it is called central heat and air. So it does both. Most of Texas is on electric, and not gas. So this would be all electric. I'm not getting a new one. By the time you get it, it won't be long until they change the regulation on the coolant again. They just aren't worth what you pay for them. When it gets hot in the afternoon-evening hours, I will just have to up the thermostat some more. I will have to baby it even more than I have been. Once fall gets here, it won't be an issue as much.

It is 90 with a real feel of 104 right now, at 2pm. Humidity is at 53% but is expected to climb to 79% by 9pm. That stinks. I took the dog for the evening walk later than normal, thinking it would be cooler. HA. The humidity liked to of killed both of us. After seeing the forecast, I think we are heading out a little earlier than normal this evening. The girl loves her walk now. I could pass, but she needs it. For my peace of mind, I take her. If I don't, she just gets too wild and crazy...lol. She has gotten over some of the hyper stuff, thank goodness.

I am working on her manners still. People on the path are okay, as long as they don't act strangely. People around the house are a no go. Any dog or cat in the yard, or in the vicinity, is an encroachment on "her" territory. Any dog on the park path is bad to her, no matter what. She doesn't trust strange dogs at all. It started when the dog next door got into my yard, but getting under the fence. My dog was about 4 months old. She traumatized my dog, and now my dog doesn't like strange dogs. (still) But my friends dogs are good, my friends & family are great. People on the path are mostly very nice, and she enjoys getting attention, and the occasional petting. Still, she needs to be able to ignore strange dogs, and that is a problem.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
@DavidOH - You'd be better off avoiding Chromebooks as far as I know. An inexpensive laptop would be better. Chromebooks lock you into the Google eco-system in the same way that iPads lock you into Apple's.

Hi everyone! :)

Got it Chrome book bad....Thanks.:)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Ah! I see. I'm sure someone will come by with their thoughts on the best solution. I think I'd get something that can do double duty though for that day when your computer poops out on you - of course you may have a whole bunch of Blu-ray discs that you play too. :) And we do have Labor Day sales coming up, so there may be something in that. Meanwhile I know I'll be calling on retic for that Linux download one of these days when I'm ready for that!
When you're ready for complete freedom of use , I go where I will on the net , and open any email without fear of malware or Gates watching every move I make while pawing at my wallet . When you're ready to do that , lemme know . :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
This is a new Labor Day Promotion - the Fox is having a Vinyl Weekend !

(OK, somebody go pick old Bronze up out of the floor after that one....)

WRFX (99.7 FM), the actual home and studio for the John Boy and Billy Big Show, is doing a Vinyl Weekend ; every hour, on the hour, they will play a Classic Rock favorite.... (wait for it)... on a vinyl recording. Turntable, white noise, popping and cracking, maybe even some four-track.... the Millennials won't comprehend what is playing on Gramp's radio, but I won't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread