Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Not looking at laptops anymore.. Picked this up today Lenovo - Flex 4 14 2-in-1 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Pentium - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black But I didn't pay that price. They had a certified open box that should have been $367 but it was marked $350. More laptop than I needed but it was the one I've been looking at the most. Now I get to spend the time to get it setup the way I want it.Which means deleting or turning off a lot of things.:)

Nice catch there, David!

Both my desktop and laptop I got back in '06 are still working like champs!!! Though the one speaker on the laptop is starting to go.

They're both Apple computers. [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Only problem I had was with the laptop's battery - damn things would swell up lifting the whole laptop off the table! (And we're talking about the big 17" MacBook!" They finally got that squared away after about three replacements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not looking at laptops anymore.. Picked this up today Lenovo - Flex 4 14 2-in-1 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Pentium - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black But I didn't pay that price. They had a certified open box that should have been $367 but it was marked $350. More laptop than I needed but it was the one I've been looking at the most. Now I get to spend the time to get it setup the way I want it.Which means deleting or turning off a lot of things.:)
Nice laptop David. Don't spill Mountain Dew on the keyboard. My keyboard is RIP. Using a logitech wireless keyboard. Sets nicely on top of the old keyboard and works good. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Nice laptop David. Don't spill Mountain Dew on the keyboard. My keyboard is RIP. Using a logitech wireless keyboard. Sets nicely on top of the old keyboard and works good. :)
You may have to change your name to MacGyver ;)

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I like it so far. But it is a bit on the slow side and the speakers could use some more volume. But you can't expect a lot at this price tag. I've worked on the setting so it's starting to be a little quicker. It's like the phones they have a bunch stuff running that doesn't need to be.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I like it so far. But it is a bit on the slow side and the speakers could use some more volume. But you can't expect a lot at this price tag. I've worked on the setting so it's starting to be a little quicker. It's like the phones they have a bunch stuff running that doesn't need to be.
I use some Harman Kardon plug-in computer speakers. Sounds great. I think they make some nice wireless ones these days too but I don't know anything about them.

Good morning Army.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I use some Harman Kardon plug-in computer speakers. Sounds great. I think they make some nice wireless ones these days too but I don't know anything about them.

Good morning Army.

You just reminded me it has blutooth and some of those don't cost much. That may just be the ticket.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
You just reminded me it has blutooth and some of those don't cost much. That may just be the ticket.
They have both USB and Bluetooth wireless speakers. I couldn't tell you which one was better. Not my bailiwick.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
where do ghosts go for fashionable clothing??

o_O

1c7bed83dac22af03cfb822ece48bb8f.jpg

Victoria's Secret?

Users who are viewing this thread