Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Sanding some wooden chairs - getting them ready to refinish...

d83dd8ca5e5e9ad2f902967c7142ea91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
wifey is hanging in there... very strong possibility that she has an allergy to the metal... lots of discoloration and sensitivity. She has an appointment Oct 4 for testing.
That would suck. I'm assuming her knee parts are made of titanium?

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
That would suck. I'm assuming her knee parts are made of titanium?

nope... surgical SS ( iron, chrome, nickel) when ever she wears cheap jewlry ( aka nickel content) she breaks out in little blisters where the metal makes contact with her skin....
her back surgery implants are Ti. no issues there... but her knee, thats a different story, low grade fever all the time and sensitivity/swelling in the knee area

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
nope... surgical SS ( iron, chrome, nickel) when ever she wears cheap jewlry ( aka nickel content) she breaks out in little blisters where the metal makes contact with her skin....
her back surgery implants are Ti. no issues there... but her knee, thats a different story, low grade fever all the time and sensitivity/swelling in the knee area
With her history why would they not use titanium? Baffling. BTW, I have a friend who is allergic to metal too. She can't wear jewelry.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Sanding some wooden chairs - getting them ready to refinish...

d83dd8ca5e5e9ad2f902967c7142ea91.jpg

If I sat on that, I'd never get up again! I think I'd have to roll off and flop about a bit before standing again lol

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
If I sat on that, I'd never get up again! I think I'd have to roll off and flop about a bit before standing again lol
ROFL I just had a visual!

My luck, I would get a splinter.... Even if it is sanded smooth. LOL

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Hey gang! Missing you all. Hope everyone is doing well.. But I see Mrs BK is not. :(

Life is good, Kal is a senior, just ordered cap and gown for May.. It's getting real! We are in the last season of football for him. I don't think I'll miss shivering in the stands next year but I will miss watching him play. Kade is a junior and taking Electrical Trades at Vo-Tech and loves it.

Robin, I'm excited about your house, I bet it's going to be beautiful.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Good afternoon Army! Thanks for all the B-day wishes. Splurged for lunch with two large pizzas from Pizza Hut! Finished one of them by myself along with several Chang beer. Yum!

Didn't do anything special - just stayed home and relaxed.

Users who are viewing this thread