Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Good evening army - tgi friday nite (at least on my side of the planet)

happy belated börsday mr chak :)

sorry to hear about mrs bk's woes. sounds terrible to be allergic to something inside you. hope they figure it out and have it fixed asap!

time for a brew

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Hey gang! Missing you all. Hope everyone is doing well.. But I see Mrs BK is not. :(

Life is good, Kal is a senior, just ordered cap and gown for May.. It's getting real! We are in the last season of football for him. I don't think I'll miss shivering in the stands next year but I will miss watching him play. Kade is a junior and taking Electrical Trades at Vo-Tech and loves it.

Robin, I'm excited about your house, I bet it's going to be beautiful.
{{{{{{BRIDGET!!!!!!!!}}}}}}}} So glad all is going well for you! Please don't be a stranger.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
@76bridget I see on Facebook that your boys are really excelling!
Thanks for the good wishes and yeah, the house is starting to look like a house :D

We have a roof! Walls will be framed in next week :w00t: Hubby has the pictures on his camera. They are in a shared folder but with the latest Microsoft update.... I can't access the folder anymore. He needs to look at the permissions again. Grrrrr at MS :grr:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thanks for the good wishes and yeah, the house is starting to look like a house :D

We have a roof! Walls will be framed in next week :w00t: Hubby has the pictures on his camera. They are in a shared folder but with the latest Microsoft update.... I can't access the folder anymore. He needs to look at the permissions again. Grrrrr at MS :grr:
Careful. Not speaking for anyone else but I'm sure you wouldn't want those nude pictures all over the internet. :D

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Eating the last of the birthday pizza tonight along with a nice cold Kaiserdom Pilsener.

Robin, congrats on the house progress!

Bronze have fun with that... LOL

BK, hope the wifey is feeling better. How is she by the way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

ummm Im confooozed... a roof but no walls yet?? o_O

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
@Robino1 yes, the boys are doing well. Still spend too much time chasing girls, but I guess that's the nature of the beast. Kal has a new GF that I like muuuuch better than the last one. She's got a good head on her shoulders and beautiful teeth (of course that's a thing for me, lol). DH started checking into college for him yesterday, hoping to get him on the skeet team. It's about an hour and a half away, so he'd move out.. I will miss him, but dang, that boy is a slob, so there's a little of me that's excited about it! (mother of the year award, yes, I know..)

Can't wait to see updated pics of the house, hope you get that camera thing figured out.

@Bronze - you always make me think of things that need to be done around here.. Power washing just got added to my list!

@DavidOH -beautiful pics as always!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Wife wanted to power wash. Kept showing her how to do it. That would last only two minutes and she was back to swinging the wand all around. She looked like the flag man at the Indy 500. Twice the time, half the quality, twice the wear and tear on the machine. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread