Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
OK, so after examining the heater hoses (part rubber, part metal) wrapping around the back of the block and heading to parts unknown along the firewall, and after seeing the cluster and framework around the radiator, I think we will just do the water pump for now.
And Bronze is right, the old gasket is a major pain.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
OK, so after examining the heater hoses (part rubber, part metal) wrapping around the back of the block and heading to parts unknown along the firewall, and after seeing the cluster and framework around the radiator, I think we will just do the water pump for now.
And Bronze is right, the old gasket is a major pain.

Smart move, Brett [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Hello all! Audit's NOT over, because the brainiac boss asked the auditors to reclassify the prior year numbers too (jerk!idiot!unmentionable ?!*$*!! (!) So guess what I'm up to while the rest of the office gets two days off Friday and Monday. Hmph.

Much more upsetting though is we put GD the cat into kitty hospital today. Our hope is they can drain the fluid, get her oxygen up and breathing rate down, and then the med can do its job. I wanna (and have hitherto) bawl. :cry:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Aww thanks Papaw. Even one day without her is making us miserable. I had the brilliant idea of taking one of hubs shirts for her to lay on, because I read that animals are less stressed if they can smell their humans.....and we could just hear her "Geez. Yeah....uh...Thanks Dad, wanna toss your socks n jocks in while you're at it? Everyone else gets grapes

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Hello all! Audit's NOT over, because the brainiac boss asked the auditors to reclassify the prior year numbers too (jerk!idiot!unmentionable ?!*$*!! (!) So guess what I'm up to while the rest of the office gets two days off Friday and Monday. Hmph.

Much more upsetting though is we put GD the cat into kitty hospital today. Our hope is they can drain the fluid, get her oxygen up and breathing rate down, and then the med can do its job. I wanna (and have hitherto) bawl. :cry:

{{{{{{{ Hugs }}}}}}}}

Happy Birthday Robin! Looking gorgeous at 39 (and holding)!

*snicker* 39.... Thanks sweets!!!!! :wub:

Happy Birthday, Robin! :bday::banana::rickroll::party::toast: :thumbs:

Thank you! :wub:

Good morning Army.

Hi GT! :)

Happy Birthday Robin!

Good luck Hula Kitty.

Thank you!! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread