Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Unfortunately, Port St. Lucie is pretty permit happy. Almost as bad as a HOA. But it is closer to civilization LOL Where we are in Ft Pierce.....we drive down to Port St. Lucie to get to any stores like Best buy, Men's Warehouse etc.

Take the good with the bad. We are pretty good at keeping to rules, as long as they are within reason.
Some of these HOAs are outta control. Give a homeowner a little authority and they think they're God.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Some of these HOAs are outta control. Give a homeowner a little authority and they think they're God.

The HOA of our condo in Vegas dictates the color of the window coverings we can have. As long as they care for the grounds I guess it's all good. But I do not want to run afoul of them!

Robin, your place looks so beautiful!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Man I gotta get back to strictly vaping! Been letting myself go with the stinkies and it's killing me. Almost back up to a PAD.

The weather has change too and that might have something to wit has well. But it t has been cool and dry the past month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Man I gotta get back to strictly vaping! Been letting myself go with the stinkies and it's killing me. Almost back up to a PAD.

The weather has change too and that might have something to wit has well. But it t has been cool and dry the past month.

You know what you gotta do ;)

Now DO eeeeeeeeeeettttttttt ! :D

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
They laid the sod today. Also 4 hardwoods and some bushes and some mulch.

The hardwoods are maples! All four of them. :D Yay!

I like maples - we had one at our house in Michigan. It wasn't a big one only about 7-8 inches in diameter. Never notice that it was very messy either.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Tom Price is being appointed by Trump to run HHS. For those who do not know Tom price he's a hard core conservative who hates regulations. Not sure if this necessarily translates into eliminating or scaling back vape regs but our chances are improved with the new administration IMO.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
had a sucky nite working.... an 18 wheeler was in the left lane and hit an existing chunk of 18 wheeler tire which promptly threw it into the right lane ( the one I was in) and I didnt even have a chance to swerve... took out the lower grill work, the under pan, popped the front fenders out and split the left wheel well liner.... will be able to tell more once the sun is up and I can get under the car for a better inspection.... hopefully it didnt damage the condensor for the A/C.....

now I need to go search car parts and get sick finding out just how much its gonna cost :(

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Scottsdale,Az.
had a sucky nite working.... an 18 wheeler was in the left lane and hit an existing chunk of 18 wheeler tire which promptly threw it into the right lane ( the one I was in) and I didnt even have a chance to swerve... took out the lower grill work, the under pan, popped the front fenders out and split the left wheel well liner.... will be able to tell more once the sun is up and I can get under the car for a better inspection.... hopefully it didnt damage the condensor for the A/C.....

now I need to go search car parts and get sick finding out just how much its gonna cost :(
Can't like that post.......... good luck BK

Users who are viewing this thread