Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
the place I normally get my coffie wasnt open yet so I went to Walmart to buy some... saw a brand called "Seattles Best" ( some off brand that kinda looks like Starbucks)... the stuff is nasty... anyone have any ideas as to what to do with this unused coffie other than bring it to a biohazard dump? :)

cant believe I wasted a filter and water... :evil:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Evening Army!
Been a rough night in the dog house (sigh) but there is some good news as well.
Went to renew my internet account - I'll be back online in a day or two. Took dang near an hour to get that done (not including travel time.

Bad news is that after doing that I stopped at a local pub to meet up with some friends I'd met while working at St. Gabriel's school. One is a teacher there and the other couple who come out here for vacation almost every year.

By the time I got close to the pub the evening rush had started and took longer than expected. During this time our hired help had clocked out and left Mama alone at home. Needless to say she was not in a good mood by the time I got home. And I only had two beers.

Internet service may not last very long as a result. [emoji37]
Or I might not be around to enjoy it...[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
ohh and BTW Retic, you need to check out "Founders Dirty ......." Scottish ale.... AWESOME!! tastes just like the Scottish ale we made.... a bit bitter from the hops they used but the undertones and malt are memories in a bottle ;)

a bit "spicier" than Guinness stout... and alot more kick in the long run ( 4-5 bottles later ;) )

David... if you can find it in your area, try it :)

Ohh Hula, I think Luziana ( the tea makers) has discontinued the Cajun Spice mix... no one down here has it or can get it... only thing I can think of is if someone has extra "old" stock to sell... ( Amazon possibly??) Ive checked all the local sources and its been a zero hit so far... sorry for the sad news...
Aww thanks so much for looking BK! I was sorta hopeful that if anyone had an overload it might be in NO. However, I did find one last carton hidden in my food cupboard.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Good move Hula. Where did Munchie come from? My lodge owner in Canada has a dog named Mooch. Kinda the same.

Tip: If you run speaker wires through your walls be sure you attach an object (or knot) to the wire so it does not go back in the wall and disappear. :)

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Tip: If you run speaker wires through your walls be sure you attach an object (or knot) to the wire so it does not go back in the wall and disappear. :)
:facepalm: Did you lose it?

Kinda knew that from sewing. That's why we put knots in the end of the thread ;)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Good move Hula. Where did Munchie come from? My lodge owner in Canada has a dog named Mooch. Kinda the same.

Thanks Ed. We got her from the local humane society again :)

Users who are viewing this thread