Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Evening..... I hate it when I screw up my back:-x I did it 2 weeks ago and it was getting better. Till today that is when I did something and it's back where it started.

I feel you there-had an MRI done Thursday-pain doc says I have right side sciatica.She asked me what I did to get it. I said I woke up one morning.Anyway ,mri says I have some degen at L3-L4.I see her again Fri to see what to do for treatment
Killer already said it. It's tough getting old.

DD, consider a chiropractor.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
oh well... wifeys car battery finally died.. ( it was 9 yrs old). The direct replacement was 250$, the suggested replacement was 229$, the battery I got was 140$... a bit bigger, needed a modification to the hold down strap, has 200 more cranking amps than the original... seems the smaller the battery the more expensive it is... o_O

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Good morning Army!

I thought we all had to go through an age verification process with HHV? I didn't. Is it just CA residents or something?

Ahem. Someone didn't read the HHV newsletter. (...toe-tapping...)

The age verification happens silently in the background when you place an order. If you are a U.S. customer it uses your name and address to verify you are over 18, or 21 if your state law dictates that age.

If it can't find you and verify you, HHV contacts you for ID.

You were findable! And you are over 18. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
oh well... wifeys car battery finally died.. ( it was 9 yrs old). The direct replacement was 250$, the suggested replacement was 229$, the battery I got was 140$... a bit bigger, needed a modification to the hold down strap, has 200 more cranking amps than the original... seems the smaller the battery the more expensive it is... o_O
Auto battery prices have skyrocketed in the last 5+ years.

Ahem. Someone didn't read the HHV newsletter. (...toe-tapping...)

The age verification happens silently in the background when you place an order. If you are a U.S. customer it uses your name and address to verify you are over 18, or 21 if your state law dictates that age.

If it can't find you and verify you, HHV contacts you for ID.

You were findable! And you are over 18. :)
I'm sure I read it but no doubt forgot it. :)

I can't help but wonder about Mr. Webster's definition of "understatement".....
Don't you know it!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Just don't move just before placing an order!

Bwahahahaha!!!

Gawd, my body is feeling its age tonight. Spent most of the day painting on grout sealer. I have a massive amount to do yet. Considering the only places not tiled are the bedrooms and Rick's office. :blink:

Taking a break for the night. My only consolation, I won't have to work harder cleaning it 'cause it won't absorb the dirt.

Yay! vape Mail! 5 - 100ml bottles of liquid gold. DF is in the house. :banana:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Evening..... Only 8 hours today and didn't have to do anything in the trailer. Back loosened up a little but still hurts and I'm doing the hunched over thing to walk. Sucks.

That does suck. :(

I've been starting out that way but manage to make it upright in a short while.

Hope it feels better soon {{{{ hugs }}}}

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Evening..... Only 8 hours today and didn't have to do anything in the trailer. Back loosened up a little but still hurts and I'm doing the hunched over thing to walk. Sucks.

The Bells... The bells.. ;)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I'm thinking maybe trying acupuncture-a co-worker recommended one (a very pretty young lady)that worked wonders on his pain.

I must be tired... that post read odd..

as in trying "acupuncture a co worker" and a very pretty young lady, "on his pain" :) :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just don't move just before placing an order!

Bwahahahaha!!!

Gawd, my body is feeling its age tonight. Spent most of the day painting on grout sealer. I have a massive amount to do yet. Considering the only places not tiled are the bedrooms and Rick's office. :blink:

Taking a break for the night. My only consolation, I won't have to work harder cleaning it 'cause it won't absorb the dirt.

Yay! Vape Mail! 5 - 100ml bottles of liquid gold. DF is in the house. :banana:
How tedious.

I'm thinking maybe trying acupuncture-a co-worker recommended one (a very pretty young lady)that worked wonders on his pain.
So which is medicinal? The acupuncture or the pretty young lady?

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

Sorry to hear about your back pain issues, DD. It can lead down a crazy path of treatments and recommended surgeries that may or may not help. Since you are willing to explore alternative treatments, you may be interested in trigger point massage therapy. The therapist who pioneered it started out primarily to help people facing back surgery. He was able to help many get relief without surgery and even when surgery failed to help. There are more therapists trained in this all the time, so maybe there's one near you.

Here's his book if you'd like to find out more. This helped resolve an awful shoulder injury for me that froze the joint.

https://www.amazon.com/Trigger-Point-Therapy-Workbook-Self-Treatment/dp/1608824942/

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Who told you it happened when I smacked the kids?!? I mean... uh... that is... I never smacked my kids. (Maybe that was the problem. Heh heh.)
Times have changed. Smacking kids is what parents did when I was coming up. Hell, teachers smacked kids too. I speak from experience.

Users who are viewing this thread