Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
How tedious.

Almost like watching paint dry. But it is kind of cool when you get lost on where you've already sealed it and where you haven't... The sealed part won't look wet. At least I know I've done it correctly! :D

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Almost like watching paint dry. But it is kind of cool when you get lost on where you've already sealed it and where you haven't... The sealed part won't look wet. At least I know I've done it correctly! :D
My hat is off to you for having the patience to do that job (and many others you do). I'm sure Mr. Robin feels the same way and that is why he married you. :)

This also proves that women have more patience than men. I was replacing ladder strings on a blind the other day. Had to get the wife to finish it. Could not deal with it.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Evening Army!

Don' know what's up with my keyboard lately - it's been unresponsive for the last couple days...

In other news,

For today's entertainment, we replaced the water pump for the house! The old one sounded like it was running full tilt, but water pressure never changed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well one of my biggest nightmares, days of rain is still occurring. The creek is like a white rapids river. They keep adding another day when this will be over. I have never seen rain like this in January. This is the awful spring rain type weather. (usually Apr-May) But last year it hit in March. Now it is hitting in the winter. This is just tooooo weird. My mother hasn't seen this either. I hope this is our spring rain early. If not we are gonna be in a big bind this spring.

Reactions: Chakris

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Evening Army!

Don' know what's up with my keyboard lately - it's been unresponsive for the last couple days...

In other news,

For today's entertainment, we replaced the water pump for the house! The old one sounded like it was running full tilt, but water pressure never changed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is it a wireless one?? maybe the batteries are low... if its wired, then its low on key fluid :)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Hi all! Got busy, but I'm back. I was off to the hospital tomorrow for a cat scan after 6 weeks of excrutiating lower back thru hip pain. But it's calmed down very recently so I cancelled that. Who would enter a hospital nowadays when you don't got to. I know people who come out having caught something much worse than they had when they went in the first place. Hang in there with the grout sealing Robin! Stay safe all of you with the wild weather over there. Oh...and Beenom. Beenom. Om...Om.....Om....lol

Users who are viewing this thread