Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Good Morning Army. Very windy day yesterday ushered in cooler temps this morning. But the coffee still tastes good !
BK, what is going on in NOLA ? Looks like the Party got out of hand last night...

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Mardi Gras... and the wannabe Nascar driver in a pickup truck.... bad combo.
Dont know if its the truck that causes drivers to speed or the mentality of the driver to choose a P/U truck to speed in.
When Im on the Interstate system, I am constantly passed by P/U trucks doing 10-20 mph over the speed limit... and they are really bad about tailgating for several minutes before going around....
Ive got a list of quotes for bumper stickers I want to get made...

such as.
The Speed Limit Applies To ALL Lanes
The closer You get, The slower Ill go
Idiots and A--Holes Tailgate, Which one are you?
I guess You didnt see the speed limit sign... I DID
Yea... Sometimes I go faster than I should, But Im not Tailgaiting
I Brake for Tailgaters
Brake Check in 3...2...
If I had a Tire Blowout right now, What would you do???
My Car stops really fast, Does Yours???

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Morning/afternoon/evening all. I'm so sorry to hear about Mama, Chak. Sending a prayer that it isn't cancer, and strength if it is.
Congrats on your progress Robin, Well Done!
Still haven't got around to my REO topper Papaw - but I will. It's been real rough at work the last few days (cash flow, or lack thereof makes for a very down in the dumps Hula). But my sister will be on her way in March, so that's something to very much look forward to!
Waves at DD and Wolta and Always and KK and BK and David (looooove your latest pictures) Happy Daytona, and Happy Mardigras

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Morning/afternoon/evening all. I'm so sorry to hear about Mama, Chak. Sending a prayer that it isn't cancer, and strength if it is.
Still haven't got around to my REO topper Papaw - but I will. It's been real rough at work the last few days (cash flow, or lack thereof makes for a very down in the dumps Hula). But my sister will be on her way in March, so that's something to very much look forward to!
Waves at DD and Wolta and Always and KK and BK and David (looooove your latest pictures) Happy Daytona, and Happy Mardigras
Screw work. Leave work at work.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Thanks Hula (and everyone for your prayers, they are well accepted). It is cancer - the biopsy came back positive.
So what's the next step?
The next step is to wait till she's strong enough to deal with treatment. She needs to recover from surgery first before we can think about what type of treatment. But most likely radiation if she's up to it. We've talked about this and she may even refuse treatment - she's suffered enough the past 25 years.

Hula, we're still waiting for pics... :pop::pop::pop: ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well it's been calmer so far compared to the trucks and the Xfinity race. Both those were crash races.
Today's race turned into the demolition derby too.

Don't forget twister.
He was a lead role in twister.

The next step is to wait till she's strong enough to deal with treatment. She needs to recover from surgery first before we can think about what type of treatment. But most likely radiation if she's up to it. We've talked about this and she may even refuse treatment - she's suffered enough the past 25 years.
Well, thankfully she will be able to make her own choice. Hopefully the doc can give her some reassurances that make the decision easier for her. I know it's easy to say she should get treatment but we're not the ones who have to go through it. Got to respect her wishes. I'm sure she will take those close to her into account.

Users who are viewing this thread