Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Robin, Got a possible HHV customer on the Deeming thread. Read the last several posts and then chime in.
I saw that but as a moderator I have to be careful not to show favoritism. Here it's ok since I've been here all along.

I might just drop in though.

Dilemma....

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Glad to have you with us. vaping worked for me too, and many others as well.

Tomorrow morning they say we are most likely in for more severe weather. Wind 60 mph or more, heavy rain, hail, possible tornadoes. This is coming from the Pacific Northwest. We don't want it....lol.

I need to make an HHV order before too long. Getting low on my Heavenly Tobacco, among other flavors.

So the day I joined, was the day I decided I would finally invest in vaping, since unlike everything else I tried, vaping actually worked! Hahaha.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Belated Happy Birthday @DavidOH - hope you enjoy your day off today!

And welcome @Opinionated!

I just saw that Congress is close to elimating some net privacy rules enacted by the FCC. Very bad for consumers - has to do with sharing your browsing history with advertisers without your permission. But it did spark some hope that the same could be done with the FDA deeming regs. "This vote uses the Congressional Review Act, which lets Congress strike down recently passed rules by federal agencies..."

@Robino1 - your post about the tax money grab was spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread